BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A tiny figures that grow in my heart.

@BudiFXW thanks for sharing your family article and I viewed the link some very nice photos there what sort of animal she holding in her arms?

@BudiFXW wrote:

Thank you @Ddimitra

Thank you for your appreciation.

Yes. writing review in Google Maps is my passion.

Mostly I do for public area and public service.

and even when I go with my family

I still cab do reviewing.

Here a story when I spent time with my famiy :

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Pajajaran-sidewalks-a-paradise-for-pedestria...

Please @Isral_Tobiank@indera_HG@Mangib@DavidTito@RiverDefender you can klick that link too to share your story.

Level 10

Yes @DavidTito.

This is Ela my first daughter, she is with a weasel or badger a nocturnal animal belong to a pet lover comunity. In this pedestrian, especially in holidays, animal lover communities  are gathering and discussing their problems that they faces.Ela with a badger or weasel that belong to Animal Lover ComunityEla with a badger or weasel that belong to Animal Lover Comunity

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Hi @BudiFXW

I really impressed with the title, A tiny figure grow in my heart,

Actually your thoughts and manage the time for contribution in Google maps and for connect is really good,

The figures you mentioned in your post are pretty good,

Your posts are always informative and interesting, thanks for sharing

Level 10

Thank you @AkmalB.

Thanks for the appreciation.

I feel happy what I am write is helpin others.

By the way. Would you mind share your most 5 viewed photos 

It will helps.many Local Guides not to starting uploading phoyos in Google Maps.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/5-Most-viewed-photos/m-p/876026#M27215

Thank uou

Level 10

Yeah sure ,let me check @BudiFXW

Connect Moderator

@BudiFXW

amazing story, as I have problems with other social media tools...

By the way: Tell your daughter, that weasel is very nice, but the T Shirt as well 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Thanks for the tag @BudiFXW. I'm honored that you're asking my opinion for this subject.

I'm really impressed with your commitment. I have to learn a lot from you because personally I can't committed myself to do it regularly.

I don't go out everyday and I still have problems to review a place such as gas station because I only queue to be served then out of the car to watch the meter then jump back to the car. I never have the feeling to take photos and write the review about the service, whether the staffs greet me or respond to my thanks afterwards.

I also don't have the feeling to review a convenient store except the ones I've visited regularly because it's always a quick visit to any of them.

I'm agree with the helpfullness, my review sometimes is a short story. I also love to write and good in details

Impact is also my vice and as much as I'd like to join CL I still value my privacy higher. I prefer to keep my ID in Maps in private therefore I won't share my review with anybody else. I haven't use #LetsGuide hash tag at all, thanks for the reminder. I think I'll just use it for meetup recap only.

Hat up, thumbs up for you. You're really into it, hope I can follow your lead soon. Wish I have 48 hours a day instead of 24 though 😁

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 10

I am just a lucky man @Sandra1961.

My jobs need me to have a lot of travelling.

If i must do a regular trip I alwas try to find new places, changes place to eat, gas station, mode of public transportation etc so I always can fine something new to take a picture or make some review.

My smartphone help me a lot of doing this things.

This habits been started about two years ago, so you can start by a little steps.

Enjoy your journey and happy Guiding.

Regards

Budi

Level 8

@BudiFXW oh this is a

@BudiFXW wrote:

Yes @DavidTito.

This is Ela my first daughter, she is with a weasel or badger a nocturnal animal belong to a pet lover comunity. In this pedestrian, especially in holidays, animal lover communities  are gathering and discussing their problems that they faces.Ela with a badger or weasel that belong to Animal Lover ComunityEla with a badger or weasel that belong to Animal Lover Comunity

truly wonderful great photo of  her and I've never seen a weasel up close before thanks for coming back on this one Wow

Level 8

Terimakasih Mas @RiverDefender Udah tag. 

Keren sekali tidak cukup untuk ungkapan ini lebih tepat nya Superrrr KEREN buat mr @BudiFXW .karena di mana pun kapan pun beliau semngat membagi informasi yg bermanfaat buat kita semua. Salut 

@johanesjenito  dan  mas  @EdiSuprihanto Gimna sudah kah tertular semngat nya???? 😊😊😊