iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A secret app for top Local Guides

Many Congrats @NareshDarji @BishowvijayaP and All, Who Got This Email 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

I guess it's no longer very secret if people are going to create public posts about it... 

Do remember when signing up for such beta-testing programs with google, they usually ask you to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) meaning you can't share any info with others, and to treat any info you receive as a result as confidential. Breaking the NDA, even accidentally, can get you thrown off such tests, as well as barred from future opportunities. 

Level 10

Congrats @mhjn @SyamKumar

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Thanks a lot @iDepp

@iDepp wrote:

Congrats @mhjn @SyamKumar

Level 10

@Rupert- we are sharing only that news 🙂 not any Features of Application.

Connect Moderator

Re: apply for Maps Preview

@Ravi_Kiran, that link is by invitation only.

Please consider that if you want to become a Trusted Tester you must never give information out.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Re: apply for Maps Preview

Sorry @Flash thanks for this information

I will delete this post

Level 7

@iDepp wrote:

@Rupert- we are sharing only that news 🙂 not any Features of Application.

I guess that is true... though, I don't think it's a good idea to publicly post about opportunities that have only been made available to LG's above a certain level, particularly when the opportunity has confidential elements. Posting about it, after having 'ticked' and confirmed the agreement which does have a paragraph about confidentiality, could be considered a breach of that agreement.... 

#JustSaying... 

Level 10

I Think when we share App features before Publish to Public, that is the wrong. because sometimes some of local guides are not aware from mail regarding this.

so that's why i posted this topic 🙂

Level 7

Yes! I received it too and I was so happy! I hope I am qualified for it. Level 6 and higher is a requirement but not all in higher level receive the mail.