iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A secret app for top Local Guides

No idea DEAR @AjitW<  waiting for acceptance from Google.

@iDepp

@Luke1mapepa

@JohnnyE

@Maniya26

@AjitW wrote:

Hi @iDepp @ProfArunCM, am using beta version of Google Maps for last one month. In last two days did twice update of Google Maps and formally opted as beta tester. So the new app version would be something different from this beta version?

Level 10

@Fahid, we are still waiting for approval to test Google Maps with new features.

@iDepp

@Luke1mapepa

@JohnnyE

@Maniya26

@Fahid wrote:

Hi,

@iDepp @ProfArunCM

My present version says 9.56.1 & the front page says 'Beta'. But I could not see any new features on the same.

So I am not sure whether its old one or new one.

It will be nice if you could provide 'release notes' of the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 10

Re: Received Mail from GOOGLE

Yes, @dodong, if received I will keep secret

@dodong wrote:

I received this message also. And according to Google Terms and Conditions that any update on this app should be kept secret.

as it is one of many conditions.

@iDepp

@JohnnyE

@JohnnyE

@Maniya26

Level 10

@Rahulratnars Let us prey that you are selected.

Level 10

@JulienH Let us hope that you are selected to test new features. Good wishes,

Level 10

Re: Status of Secret app

@SidharathaN no it is not SPAM, still waiting fro approval and new application with more features.

@SidharathaN wrote:

Any body of us ie Local guides had finally able to seen or link to download this app. Or it was Spam?

Level 9

Preview Google Maps Updates First

Moderators 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Preview Google Maps Updates First

Hello everyone,

As you may have already noticed, some Local Guides have been selected as Testers for the new Google Maps Preview app. If you haven't been selected, don't worry! We are rolling out more invites soon.

We also want to remind all of the Local Guides (those who were selected and those who will be), that as a Trusted Tester you have early access to features that haven’t been made publically available yet, and you should not share anything about these new features with anyone.

As Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben says, "With great power comes great responsibility." We trust each one of you to respect the Trusted Tester agreement, especially the confidentiality clause, so we can continue to offer more early access opportunities to everyone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

Preview Google maps update first

Got the mail to being getting a privilege of Google products or apps previewing that are not published yet. It's a special offer and an honor to be a local guide though yet it's not happening. I think A huge responsibility is coming. Thanks Google and @GusMoreira for announcing this exciting offer.Screenshot_2017-07-21-13-04-36_1501122019494.jpg@gusmoreiScreenshot_2017-07-25-15-18-53_1501121962065.jpg

Screenshot_2017-07-21-13-04-36_1501122019494.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Preview Google maps update first

I'm selected and downloaded app @MahmudPolash

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.