ImperviousKing's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

A review posted a defamatory statement abut me on Google Guides

Good afternoon -

Today one of my employees pointed out a review left for my employer on google guides that were slanderous and defamatory.  I would like to get this review removed from my company's profile immediately.   A post like this is not the intent of google guides and it severely damages the image and purpose of the very platform.  I've already flagged the post but I would like to expedite the removal of such comments as they are lies made with malicious intent. Additionally, I would like to suggest removing the user who made these statements as this is not the type of individual that should be used as a local guide. 

To avoid drawing further attention to this item, I will not post the link.  However, I'm prepared to send the link to the post, to a representative of google if needed. 

1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: A review posted a defamatory statement abut me on Google Guides

Hi @ImperviousKing 

Thank you for reaching us. It is good thet you are caring about the people working with you.

Please read this post to know how to report a Local Guide: How to identify and report fraud on Google Maps

As you may know, Local Guides is a Volunteer program for individuals. As a business, you should contact the Mybusiness community

Is your business already claimed? If not, here is the link to join the free program Google Mybusiness