alexandradias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A restaurant that do the difference in my city Sao Paulo

I am not so good to write post, but I love know places, this restaurant I went yesterday it is amazing, they really do the difference and I need share this.

This restaurant is located near from a hospital where many kids come from another cities do a cancer treatment, and sometimes they travel a lot and have no money to eat.

This restaurant provide for free lunch to this kids and family.

The food is delicious, the atmosphere is amazing, the people that work in restaurant are amazing people.

It is a italian food.

Fresh ingredientsFresh ingredients

P_20181103_122424-918x1632.jpg

Nice atmosphereNice atmosphere

Very taste foodVery taste food

This is the flower of Life, one woman that follow his husband in treatment make many while wait for him in hospital, she leave this in hospital for them give to the customers.P_20181103_133922-918x1632.jpg

São Paulo, SP, Brasil
5 comments
Level 8

Re: A restaurant that do the difference in my city Sao Paulo

@alexandradias great post. The food looks tasteful. Awesome initiative of this restaurant to offer free food to kids who came for treatment of cancer. Many times, family spend a lot of money on the treatment and the kids deserve a fresh and good meal. Congrats

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Former Google Contributor

Hi @alexandradias,

Thank you for this amazing post. As I see the photos I would go there immediately. Furthermore I`m happy to read about these kind of initiatives.

Did you know that you can share your review and photo of this place on Google Maps instead? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@Petra_M Thank you so much, I did my review :), I love walking in my city and know the people and places that do the difference.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for highlighting this restaurant, @alexandradias

Moving away from home, for families that follow the childrens that have cancer treatement, is a very important initiative, that I can understand very well: more than 25 years ago we had to move in another city for months, following my mother in law that had an heart transplant.

Former Google Contributor

Olá @alexandradias,

Nossa que legal hem, que atitude maravilhosa desse pessoal. Ainda bem que há pessoas como eles, certamente fazem bastante a diferença e ainda mais comida italiana, adoro hehe. Obrigado por compartilhar esse história incrível conosco. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!