Did you mean: 
Level 8

A reflection of wild grass in the lake

IMG_20181207_001645_761.jpg

Sultanpur National Park, Sultanpur, Gurugram, Haryana, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A reflection of wild grass in the lake

Thank you for your picture @rajanbantas53 , where did you take it?

The reflection in the water is one of the wonderful effect that we can use in Photography.

I am a bit minimalist, in this

Caption: Sile river - Reflections - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Sile river - Reflections - Local Guide @ermest

Former Google Contributor

Hello @rajanbantas53,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, I've always been interested in such reflections and what comes up from it as a result. 

Such things makes you think, try to imagine and describe what you see. For me, the reflection of the wild grass in the lake creates two wide open eyes. As far as the reflection of the amazing photo by @ErmesT makes me think of a boat seen from above. 

PS: this reminded me a bit of some of Salvador Dali's paintings, such as Swans reflecting elephants. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

@rajanbantas53  very nice photo you have here. Upon reading your post I discovered that @ErmesT  has got a nicer photo. Thank you all for sharing. I always like the intriguing effects of reflections in water.