Polash0001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A proposal for start to contribute on google maps

When we go to a new place. we are facing trouble to find new places.Because, we're just new there.Google has been standing beside us to make our way to this walk easier. and Google Maps has launched In October 2004. And our facility has made it possible to contribute to Google Maps. Through which we can add Missing Place. Can edit and add the information, By reviewing, we can highlight the good, bad aspects of a place. So if you want to engage yourself in the service of humanity,Get started today Contributing to Google Maps. Because on the path shown to you, a man can find his specific destination very easily. Mind it always, Nobody can be better friend than him, who shows the right path.
So #LetsGuide as a #LocalGuides from #Bangladesh with #googlelocalguideBangladesh and feel proud to be a #googlelocalguide .

my contribution link is under the bellow you can also contribute and helps others like as me.

Note: I have some wrong in my contribution because i did not get any help from anyone when i started contribute. But after knowing the right rules by joining Google local guide Bangladesh & Local Guides Connect I have try to do the right way, so apologize for that.

My Contribution link.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Dhaka, Bangladesh
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A proposal for start to contribute on google maps

Hello @Polash0001, do not worry too much about having made mistakes - we all have at some point. I have written this post about exactly that topic:

Best Practice: Correcting errors you accidentally made
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Best-Practice-Correcting-errors-you-acciden...

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Re: A proposal for start to contribute on google maps

Hi @Polash0001 & @JanVanHaver your post encourage new members to contribute in Google Maps. Thanks.