Taim_Adeeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A new espresso bar called "Soukar" or "sugar" in English.

IMG-20190111-WA0003.jpg

Latakia, Syria
6 comments
Google Vendor

Re: A new espresso bar called "Soukar" or "sugar" in English.

Hi @Taim_Adeeb,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What do you like the most about this coffee shop? My favorite coffee is a cappuccino. What is yours?

You can check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@InaS Hi InaS,

Thanks for your comment.

I prefer black instant coffee. I like it strong, because I enjoy the bitterness of it.

Google Vendor

You're welcome @Taim_Adeeb. Which is your favorite place and how often do you drink coffee?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@InaS

I drink coffee twice or thrice a day. I often drink it at home, but sometimes I enjoy it outside. I have it from a coffee shop called Al-Olabi. It offers deep instant coffee.

Google Vendor

I am a coffee addict too @Taim_Adeeb. Keep up sharing and contributing!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Taim_Adeeb,

Thank you for sharing this pretty and cozy location with us. 

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!