Taim_Adeeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Taim_Adeeb Level 7
Level 7

A new espresso bar called "Soukar" or "sugar" in English.

IMG-20190111-WA0003.jpg

Latakia, Syria
5 comments
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: A new espresso bar called "Soukar" or "sugar" in English.

Hi @Taim_Adeeb,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What do you like the most about this coffee shop? My favorite coffee is a cappuccino. What is yours?

You can check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Taim_Adeeb Level 7
Level 7

@InaS Hi InaS,

Thanks for your comment.

I prefer black instant coffee. I like it strong, because I enjoy the bitterness of it.

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

You're welcome @Taim_Adeeb. Which is your favorite place and how often do you drink coffee?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Taim_Adeeb Level 7
Level 7

@InaS

I drink coffee twice or thrice a day. I often drink it at home, but sometimes I enjoy it outside. I have it from a coffee shop called Al-Olabi. It offers deep instant coffee.

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

I am a coffee addict too @Taim_Adeeb. Keep up sharing and contributing!