samuel420's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

A must try !!

For the tea enthusiast, it is a must try at Sohanlal Tea, Abids.

IMG_6492.JPG

Sohanlal Tea Point, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Troop Bazaar, Koti, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A must try !!

Hi @samuel420

I'm curious to find out more about this tea. What's it made from and why is it so special? What's your favorite kind of tea? 

Remember to include more details on your post, for others to have a better idea and understanding. Check How do I write a post on Connect? for more information. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @samuel420,

Whenever I prepare black tea with milk it looks like the one of the photo you've posted. Is it indeed tea with milk? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 2

You’re correct bro, but the taste may differ for the notion won’t be the same. 

Level 2

Well I don’t know about the ingredients they use as I’ve not asked anything about it. 

But as far as I could  tell is they use a high quality tea plus they put the milk on flame every time so it gets thick and creamy. That’s all from my side 

They have two kind of tea, one is special tea and the other is masala tea 

cost : rs. 12 and 17 

@samuel420, sure, I guess it will have a different taste. 🙂

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!