TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

A lovely surprise from Bangladesh!

Today I returned from a few weeks of travel to this lovely surprise from @MahabubMunna in Bangladesh: these gorgeous clay items! Bowls, birds and fruit. They're all so beautiful, thank you, Mahabub!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 5.16.21 PM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
34 comments
Level 8

Re: A lovely surprise from Bangladesh!

@TraciC Those are some beautiful items. Also, the photo is awesome.

Level 10

Nice gifts earned Tracic, it shows the love many of the Local Guides of this wonderful community have for you. @MahabubMunna I know you are so very kind, thanks for gifting Tracic such lovely gifts 👏👏. I hope me too can start earning your gifts in the future as well, haha lol just kidding. Well done bro 👍

Level 9

First Welcome back @TraciC , Waiting your around the world Photos stories 🎉🎊🎊🎁

Second @MahabubMunna is a wonderful Hidden Gem in this Program I respect him So much , Thank you Mahabub 😊🎁😊🎁😊

I will send you my Address in case you want to send something to Jordan 🎊🎉🎁😁😁😉

@TraciC wrote:

Today I returned from a few weeks of travel to this lovely surprise from @MahabubMunna in Bangladesh: these gorgeous clay items! Bowls, birds and fruit. They're all so beautiful, thank you, Mahabub!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 5.16.21 PM.png

Level 7

সত্যিই খুব অসাধারণ, এই মাটির খেলনা গুলো বাংলাদেশের ঐতিহ্য বহন করে।  গ্রাম-বাংলার মেলায় এই খেলনা পাওয়া যেত/যায়, আর আমরা যখন শৈশবে তখন এই খেলনা কেনার জন্য নানা বায়না করতাম,সময়ের সাথে সাথে অনেক কিছু ই হারিয়ে যাচ্ছে, আর এই যুগের বাচ্চারা ও এখন এই সবের প্রতি এতটা আগ্রহী নয়, 😞  ধন্যবাদ @MahabubMunna কে আমাদের এই রকম ঐতিহ্য তুলে ধরার জন্য  এবং ধন্যবাদ @TraciC

Level 10

@TraciC thanks a lot Dear . for share . hope you like all . forget to send it cage 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Wow...!!😍😍😍

these are so amazing which represents the culture,tradition of our beloved country...

Level 10

@OSAMA give your address and wait for receive a post ahhaha 😉

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna Is it only Tracic you love 😅😅. What about me and us too. Any gift for us as well 😁😁😁

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR wait for until summit day 😉 

Mahabub Hasan