cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A local Guides Meetup Only For Women

DSC_9222.JPG

Pic: Bangladesh First female Local Guides Dristy share how to contribute 

Bangladesh local guides Meetup @Chittagong AUW   , I think this is first meetup only for Women  in local guides history ,

April 5,2015 We arrange this  Asian University For Women , Chittagong . Bangladesh Local Guides Community 4th Meetup 

attend 40+ Student in this meetup , share with them that time how they write Review and add location in Google maps ,

and few  maps API use in there university project .  Jointly Organized this event with Google Women Techmaker  .

This University  student 50% Bangladeshi and 50% other country's ,  

Mahabub Hasan
Asian University for Women, Chittagong, Bangladesh
21 comments
Level 10

Re: A local Guides Meetup Only For Women

@MahabubMunna

ভাই ধন্যবাদ, জেনে ভাল লাগলো 🙂

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

This is really cool @MahabubMunna great to spread the news in a forum of safety and acceptance.

Level 8

this is a really great start @MahabubMunna 

Level 10

@NalinK@Designer_Biswajit@PaulPavlinovich thank you so much 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

সুন্দর হয়েছে ভাই। এগিয়ে যান ভাই। 

Level 9

@MahabubMunna great work brother.

Google Moderator

Hi @MahabubMunna

Wonderful initiative! And what a great turnout. 🙂

Did the participants have many questions about the program?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

There common question " how i add my house in Google maps🙂  ,and maximum people know about google maps but just as like location search tools but not know there also add review , photos and many more , they think google assigned officer took photos and upload 🙂 @DeniGu

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

It's great that you organised this meet-up, then, @MahabubMunna. 🙂 

I remember having similar thoughts a few years ago, before being introduced to the Local Guides program. So I understand how important it is to have someone to guide you at the beginning.

Thank you for being this person for those students!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!