ThomasBiziouras's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

A little forest moment

51573078_10156892243384631_5857950863321989120_n.jpg

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Grevena, Ελλάδα
20 comments
Google Vendor

Re: A little forest moment

Hi @ThomasBiziouras,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. What camera and editor did you use? Is this flower typical to the area you live? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hello @ThomasBiziouras,

I just wanted to congratulate you for this amazing photo, thank you for sharing it with us. The flower and the bee - eternal love. 🙂

Can't wait to see your next post. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @InaS , yes this crocus flower is very typical in Grevena region where I live. It is one of the first flowers that blossom every year. I find it in various colors like yellow and purple (most commons), but also white, light-purple...

Took this photo yesterday, with my Nikon D3300 and used Adobe's Lightroom to slightly correct the lighting

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Level 6

Thank you so much @BorrisS !

Level 9

Great shot @ThomasBiziouras 

Level 6

@AbdullahAMthank you!

Connect Moderator

Great photo, @ThomasBiziouras 

bees are one of my favourite subject, when taking photos. Here one of my shoot

Caption - Pintura di Bolognola, Flowers and bees - June 10, 2018 - Local Guide @ermestCaption - Pintura di Bolognola, Flowers and bees - June 10, 2018 - Local Guide @ErmesT

Level 6

Lovely photo @ErmesT ! Thank you for sharing!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ThomasBiziouras,

This photo show us the real life where even the animals are working to produce something which is important for the people as well.

I love to capture such photos as well. Here you can find one of mine such photos:

Caption: A photo of a bee on the tree (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of a bee on the tree (Local Guide @PoliMC)

@ErmesT your photo is great as always!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!