Roman_Ahmmed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A huge cat sculpture at Park of Nations in Lisbon, Portugal || Parque das Nações

Iberian lynx The Cat  Sculpture made from garbage and plastics. It’s done by Bordalo II, this art piece was made for World Conference of Ministers Responsible for Youth 2019 and Youth Forum Lisboa+21. 

Accompanying this sculpture is the most modern shopping mall in Lisbon, which is called Centro Vasco da Gama and the largest indoor aquarium in Europe Oceanário de Lisboa. 

Caption: A huge cat sculpture at Park of Nations in Lisbon, Portugal. (photo captured and edited  by myself)Caption: A huge cat sculpture at Park of Nations in Lisbon, Portugal. (photo captured and edited by myself)

Caption: A huge cat sculpture at Park of Nations in Lisbon, Portugal. (photo captured  by myself)Caption: A huge cat sculpture at Park of Nations in Lisbon, Portugal. (photo captured by myself)

Caption: Rear sides of the cat sculpture.  (photo captured  by myself)Caption: Rear sides of the cat sculpture. (photo captured by myself)

Caption: Flags of all nations who participated in Expo '98, Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal (Photo Captured by myself)Caption: Flags of all nations who participated in Expo '98, Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal (Photo Captured by myself)

Caption: Bangladesh maps (photo captured  by myself)Caption: Bangladesh maps (photo captured by myself)

Cheers from Lisbon, Portugal 

Google Maps Profile  // Facebook Profile // Instagram Profile 

Lisbon, Portugal
23 comments
Level 9

Re: A huge cat sculpture at Park of Nations in Lisbon, Portugal || Parque das Nações

Nice post and pictures. Thank you @Roman_Ahmmed Bhai.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Re: A huge cat sculpture at Park of Nations in Lisbon, Portugal || Parque das Nações

Hi brother, thank you very much for your valuable comments 😊

Level 10

Hola @Roman_Ahmmed muy buena escultura y con mensaje concientizador del reciclaje.

Saludos desde Uruguay.

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Level 8

Olá @CAAG1959, sim, será uma ótima mensagem para nós. Temos que cuidar do nosso meio ambiente. Obrigado 

Connect Moderator

Oh I really love this @Roman_Ahmmed. I especially love the fact that it puts some purpose to recycling!  I love your photos, especially the first which, with the people in the background, shows scale of this sculpture really well.  I was in beautiful Lisbon in 2018 so missed this!  A Lisbon Street with a Story! might be of interest.

Keep guiding and

Happy Anniversary 

Connect Moderator

I loved that cat! @Roman_Ahmmed  do you know if the sculpture is still there? 

Thanks for sharing!

Greetings.

Silvy.

Level 8

Thank you for your valuable comments. @SilvyC, yes the sculpture is still there.

Stay safe and stay healthy! 

Level 8

Hi @AdamGT, thank you so much for your kind words. Come and visit Lisbon again!

Stay safe and stay healthy! 

Level 8

This is a great post @Roman_Ahmmed

Bangladeshi maps make me appreciated. 

Traveller and Social Activist.

Read my recent articles here