kesarthapa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A high altitude hill-top meadow is situated on the ridge amid Joginder Nagar and Barot valleys

हिमाचल की खूबसूरत घाटियों में से एक घाटी ये ये भी ।
।। बर्फ की घाटी , देवीदढ़ ।।IMG_20170623_183745.jpgIMG_20171012_121648.jpgIMG_20171012_130505.jpgIMG_20171012_134216.jpgIMG_20171012_134341.jpgdevidarh-mandi-himachal-4.jpgdevidarh-mandi-himachal-14.jpg

kesarthapa
DEVIDARH, Forest Rest House, Uparla Marhola, Himachal Pradesh, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A high altitude hill-top meadow is situated on the ridge amid Joginder Nagar and Barot valleys

Hi @kesarthapa 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is it your first visit there?

How often do you visit this place?  Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos? I think it will be interesting for other Local Guides.

I can share with you some photos of Seven Rila Lakes. I like to spend my time when I have free time to explore some nice places and clean air.

Caption: A photo of Seven Rila Lakes in Bulgaria (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Seven Rila Lakes in Bulgaria (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: A high altitude hill-top meadow is situated on the ridge amid Joginder Nagar and Barot valleys

@AruniNo i have visited there in a month .I would relief better in this environment but this pics are of summer vacations .

The sprawling slanting meadows all round commands a 360 degree view of the mountains. It has a forest rest house for overnight stays and grounds for camping.

Trek to Devidarh from Joginder Nagar:

Route: Bridge Mandi-Adit Junction(18 Number)-Winch Camp-Devidarh
Distance: 11 km
Highest Point : 2870m (Devidarh)
Duration: 10-12 hours (1 day)
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Altitude Gain: 1600 m

Trek to Devidarh from Phuladhar via Winch Camp:

Route: Phuladhar-Winch Camp-Devidarh
Distance: 17 km
Highest Point : 2870 m (Devidarh)
Duration: 2 days
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Altitude Gain: 900 m
One can further trek towards Billing westwards from Devidarh.

Trek to Billing from Devidarh:

Route: Devidarh-Chaina Pass-Billing
Distance: 7 km
Highest Point : 2870m (Devidarh)
Duration: 8-10 hours (1 day)
Difficulty Level: Easy-Moderate
Altitude Loss: 500 m

kesarthapa
Level 7

@Arunican you help me i cant like your comment why is it so?

kesarthapa

Hi @kesarthapa 

Thank you for your information. Wow, It is a very nice place.

Did you stay in the forest rest house?

How long are you staying there? What activities can you go around?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @kesarthapa 

You can try it again

It's happens from time to time.
Level 10

Thanks for sharing @kesarthapa, what is the altitude there?

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Very nice photo @Aruni, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.

Hi @TheEagleEye 

Thank you. Have you ever visited Bulgaria?

It is a very nice place. I heard that you will visit here. Do not miss this place.

Have a nice day, I waiting to see a new post from you.

Level 10

Hi @Aruni, no I haven't been to Bulgaria yet but it is on list of places to visit now that I'm living in Europe. Some of my relatives were there last year and they loved it.