RussKH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: A great use for old telephone boxes

Hi @RussKH

I have never had the chance to visit your county, but I know that he has lot of interesting spot to see and Lake District is one of them.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@RussKH I completely agree with you, it is a fantastic use to put a defibrillator there, not only it is making the telephone box useful again, but it catches the attention too. So if someone needs one people could easily remember that there's this one near.

I think they should be shown clearly on Maps, maybe people wouldn't immediately think of looking for one on the app if they are in a situation where they need it, but they could remember where is one if they looked at the area on Maps before.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Level 10

What a great idea @RussKH!

As you can see under my sign, I promote the useful of this AED in Maps!

Here in Italy are very common, you can find them near pharmacies, ATMs, in every Sports Center and school and many companies are gearing up by arranging one. 

This are very easy to use @BeatrizAguilar as you can read from here : Automated_external_defibrillator, the important thing is to remain calm and aware  in case we are in the condition of having to use it.

Bye,

David

Connect Moderator

Me parece fantástica la reutiluzacuin de la cabina telefónica @RussKH, es un uso más que ideal, ya que las cabinas están en lugares estratégicos y poder utilizarlas para contener un desfibrilador es una muy buena idea, ojalá les guste a mas así podemos seguir viendo esas iconucas cabinas ahora para dar salud.

Que bueno que traigas este post para darnos conciencia sobre el.

Farid

Level 10

We still don't seem to have an AED category in maps despite it being discussed in several areas of Connect in the past - I've take the liberty of raising it in "Ideas Exchange" and would be incredibly grateful for your votes to try and make this finally happen.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Automated-External-Defibrillator-AED-Category-fo...