brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: A first-timer’s guide to San Francisco

What a beautifully delicious video, @Shirley (can't wait to go!)! And an insightful and very informative post by @brittym! I also didn't know about the Oxbow Public MarketI've been to Napa Valley, but I'll definitely head in that direction the next time I'm in that area 🙂

One of the places I decided to visit on my last trip to SF was a place I wondered about a lot, which was Treasure Island. Going between the City and Oakland, I saw this exit many times on the Bay Bridge and finally decided to see what it was all about. It is an interesting island, indeed. There isn't TOO much to see and not as lively as the city even - some may even find it creepy (it was pretty desolate when I dropped in on a weekday). But, the views of not only the Bay Bridge, but the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance, were incredible and it was very calm and serene. I got a great view of the skyline and city!

IMG_20180515_122941.pngIMG_20180515_122646.pngIMG_20180515_122634.png

IMG_20180515_122702.png

There was even a little restaurant that had a really nice exterior set up that was very inviting. 

IMG_20180515_123206.pngIMG_20180515_123942.png

Can't wait to see many of you soon in October!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Hi @brittym,

Thanks a lot for sharing all these places. I am really looking forward to see them with my eyes.

See you soon

Jul

Level 10

Hi @brittym thanks for sharing wonderful post. 

Level 9

thanks for sharing @brittym 🙂

Level 8

Beautiful pictures! Especially the bridge and pier 39.

Level 10

Rif.: A first-timer’s guide to San Francisco

Level 2

hi

it's amazing

Level 2

awesome pic, want to go there so bad

Level 5

It is so beautiful

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @brittym

I hope I would be there so enjoy such beauty of San Francisco. There are so many beautiful stuff to visit thanks for sharing great content waiting to see all these beauty