NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: A festival of Belief, Most Eco-Friendly Hindu Festival, Happy Chhath Puja 2018

Happy Chhath Puja!

This is really an interesting post, as I love to here about other religions! To believe in something bigger than we can imagine is very important for us humans! 

@NandKK

Really Concratulation for this nice post! 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Re: A festival of Belief, Most Eco-Friendly Hindu Festival, Happy Chhath Puja 2018

Thank you @TorM for Going through my post and appreciating it. I do agree with you believing is everything. If one will keep their faith, trust on the God Almighty, Thy will also blessed him / her with good luck.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @NandKK bhai.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Level 10

Hii everyone, please check this post about a grand Hindu festival in Bihar.

@BishowvijayaP @Julien44 @Surendra @TravellerG @imkunj @TPattanaik @JohnPeter

Level 10

@NandKK good post. I experienced Chhat puja very closely as I an in Kolkata. We eagerly waits for "Thekua". Thank you for bringing this faith of celebrations (Chhat Puja) to this platform.  God bless you. 

Level 10

Thank you @TPattanaik jee, for your lovely words and for appreciating my effort to bring out this festival of belief on Connect.. 

Level 9

Readying for the PoojaReadying for the Pooja

Prepping up for ThekuaPrepping up for Thekua

Arak!!Arak!!

Performing the poojaPerforming the pooja

I just love this festival. Above are the few glimpse of the festival from Bihar!!! Great post thanks for sharing @NandKK

Level 10

Hey @PriyankaU thank you for sharing such amazing and wonderful photos. The awesomeness of this Chhath Puja cannot be described in letters.  

By the way, I didn't know you are also a Bihari. If you don't mind, where is you native place in the Great Bihar? 

Level 9

@NandKK Thank you. I am from Basti, it's in East UP near to Bihar border.