sonnyNg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A day trip to Prohodna Cave

Hi @KlaudiyaG

why not? Next spring but no  bungee jumping for me, thank you! Before booking our long weekend I need do solve a small issue that can't be left alone.... Cheers

Antonella

It wasn't meIt wasn't me

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ermest@AntonellaGr!

If you do come, please make sure to bring with you the little troublemaker. : ] 

Plane ticket prices are indeed making me delirious at times, @LucioV!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Look like a very beautiful place

Hi @alexandradias,

Thank you for the feedback. 

It is indeed a magnificent place. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Belle excursion @sonnyNg  et belles photos.  Merci d'avoir partager avec nous.  Je ne connais pas le pays, mais selon les photos et les messages sur Connect, il me semble que c'est un très beau pays.

Level 8

NICE@sonnyNg

What's a great adventure. Its such a nice picnic place . Thank for sharing with us.

Keep it

Level 10

Great to read about your outing @sonnyNg & @FelipePK

Emphatic photos, too

Thank you for sharing..

We have many good picnic spots, but all in India..

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 2

Just Awesome, high level photography and great trip.

Level 5

Good

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the kind and supportive feedback!

We will make sure to work harder and to bring many more interesting stories for the community. : ] 

Thank you!