Shirley's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A day in the mountains with a 360 Camera

Thanks @KarenVChin@Anindaputri30@zafahim@MoniV@GeorgesHR!!

I'm glad you've all enjoyed this post. I had a blast on the mountains enjoying the scenery and this was a great way to capture some of it! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 5

Wow @Shirley, you're definitely giving me snow withdrawals! Look's like you had an amazing few days. Hope that towering camera didn't give you too much of a neck ache. Wicked stuff!

Level 9

Sorry @Khom!! Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the snow some time soon! I lived abroad one year and had no access to snow or mountains and I missed it dearly!! The camera isn't that heavy (thankfully)! Stay tuned for more snowboarding adventures in the near future!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Awesome snow photos in 360 degree. Thank you for sharing @Shirley 

Today on Christmas day holiday I am visiting Connect after a while and seeing this post has made my day. 🙂 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

Thank you @Shirley for share your incredible experience with us.

Level 5

Love the post, got some great photos in there and the 360 camera footage came out ammaaazinng 😍!! Definitely need to visit Whistler at some point!

Level 6

This is awesome! I would love to try snowboarding though I got chicken out last time we we're on the mountain. Next time i'll definitely try it 🙂

Rowena Dela Pena
Level 6

I want to buy a virtual 360 camera and please let me know what how much for cost of virtual tour 360 camera?? Thanks