Shirley's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: A day in the mountains with a 360 Camera

Hey @Shirley,

Night time skiing is definitely unique! I would recommend it to everyone, but you need to be supplied with all the necessary equipment. I think that a glass of wine is also a good idea after the night time skiing 🙂

There are many places you can go skiing in Bulgaria and people are coming here from all over Europe. 

And yes, some of my friends are snowboarders and snowboarding is quite popular. I'm not really good at snowboarding though and I'm actually a beginner skier, but I can tell you some good places to go:

1. Pamporovo resort - tourist information, ski slopes and ski runs and location

2. Borovets resort - website and location

3. Bansko ski resort - website and location

4. Vitosha - lifts and location of Vitosha tulip lift (upper station)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks for all of these links @KatyaL!! Definitely going to keep these in mind if I get a chance to snowboard again in Europe! 

We do have night time here in the local mountains of Vancouver (Grouse, Cypress, and Seymour), but it's usually really cold and icy! We did it more as a student because there were cheaper tickets! 

Good to know that snowboarding is now more popular in Europe. A few years ago, I was in Austria and there were mostly skiers! Thanks again for your info 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Wonderful post @Shirley about a day in the mountain with 360 veiw, useful post for us thank you for sharing with us...

Level 9

Great post @Shirley

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 9

Thanks @NirmalTeja and @AbdullahAM! Glad you both enjoyed the post 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

This is soo cool @Shirley!  I totally agree - @IlankovanT @LucioV @HiroyukiTakisawa are Local Guides 360 photographer inspirations to learn from.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

@Shirley wow! These are amazing . Thanks for sharing the moments with us. wish I could take photographs like this .             

[Fahim]
Level 6

Your picture is good Shirley ! 👍

@Anindaputri30, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

@Shirley, the photos are really amazing. I love the snow and the nature, and in your pictures I can see both and that makes me feel great.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

@Shirley this is an impressive skill. I can only wish I had the courage to snowboard haha.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators