davidhyno's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A day in the mountain : Bedollo - Altopiano di Baselga di Pinè (Trento - Italy)

Bedollo is a small mountain village (it had a population of 1500 people) and its only main road leads us to discover small realities at family level and truly breathtaking views.

Look where this anonymous mountain road takes you: first you come to the Church of San Osvaldo 

Immediately after the church we find this particular house all decorated with old work tools or other antiques that the very kind owner even allows to observe closely and leaves us free to climb the stairs to admire these old memories of life lived!

house decorated with old farm work toolshouse decorated with old farm work tools

The fountain with fresh waterThe fountain with fresh waterold work toolsold work toolsa little villagea little village

and here you can see a short video : old memories

Then, still climbing, you arrive at the farm "Le Mandre" where, besides visiting this farm with many animals, you can stop for a healthy meal at 0 km, buy many local products homemade or just to enjoy an ice cream or one 100% natural yogurth!

Copia di IMG_8762.jpg

IMG_8753.jpg

And the panorama already here begins to be interesting!

Then, still climbing to the end of the road, we arrive at the "Ristorante Baita Alpina", one of the best places to eat real Trentino dishes, spend a little and enjoy an amazing view at the same time!

Panorama of Altopiano di PinèPanorama of Altopiano di Pinè

For lovers of trekking or simple mountain walkers, from here you can continue to reach the "Cros del Cuc", a vantage point where you can see all the mountains at 1500 meters above sea level. Obviously, even here the view is breathtaking!

and here a video : Arriving at the top!

And after this busy day, what could be better than a nice swim in the cool waters of the lake? 

Swimming with the  fish! : clear water

The lake view : Lago di Piazze

Bye,

David

Bedollo, TN, Italia
11 comments
Level 10

Re: A day in the mountain : Bedollo - Altopiano di Baselga di Pinè (Trento - Italy)

Nice reportage @davidhyno! I like the 360! All done with Theta?

Thanks, I didn't know this place before, seems quiet and relaxing!

P.S. Please note that we are (still) not allowed to embed Maps and MyMaps in Connect; the iframe tag should be used only to embed SV

Connect Moderator

Re: A day in the mountain : Bedollo - Altopiano di Baselga di Pinè (Trento - Italy)

Beautiful place, @davidhyno, and great 360.

Definitely sometimes I will have to move a bit "west", to discover some other part of the Alps.

Have you been there for a vacation?

Did you found any mushroom?

In Dolomites I was able to find only oneCaption: Porcini Mushroom, fresh from the wild - Hand and photo by Local Guide @ermestCaption: Porcini Mushroom, fresh from the wild - Hand and photo by Local Guide @ErmesT

Ermes

Level 10

Thanks @ErmesT

Yes, I've been here on vacation: very relaxing places, two beautiful swimming lakes with clean waters (blue flag) and without many tourists!
Mushrooms nothing, just some "mushroom bread" ... I know that September is the best month to find something!

I already feel the mouth watering for that "porcino": a nice risotto or even fresh so cut into thin slices ..... mmmmh !!!

Level 10

Thank so much @LucioV! Yes, the firsts 360 from Theta, the one from the top of "Crus del Cuc" with iPhone from the StreetView app (not perfect!) and the last on the beach with the Mijia Sphere that actually I have!

Bye,

David

Level 10

Awesome writing and photography @davidhyno. Kind regards from Osaka78:)

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Hello @davidhyno

I really enjoyed reading your post and the photos are amazing. This place looks to be incredibly beautiful. I personally love small towns like that, people are very welcoming, the food is normally fantastic and everything homemade totally makes the difference. 😃 

How did you get there? By car? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Hello @davidhyno,

Thank you for the information. I just wanted to know if I'm coming from outside of the country which would be the better way to get there? Where is the closest location that need to flight to in order to drive there?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!