PaoGtz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A comer

El pozole de Moctezuma en la guerrero,  toda una leyenda para mis entrañas estomacales! 

Alguna recomendacion o sugerencia!? 

El Pozole de Moctezuma, Moctezuma, Guerrero, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: A comer

Hola @PaoGtz A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Have you left a review about that restaurant in Mexico city? Our review (even if negative) if expressed in an honest and correct way helps the local business to improve

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 9

No hablo español, pero el uso de la aplicación de traducción me hizo confundir aún más jajaja

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hola @PaoGtz A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Have you left a review about that restaurant in Mexico city? Our review (even if negative) if expressed in an honest and correct way helps the local business to improve

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 7

Hello, Thank you so much for the post. 

have a nice nigth-

Level 7

jajaja ... en resumen al parecer hay que usar adecuadamente los títulos para poder tener una buena interacción con los demás

@Esoteric_ wrote:

No hablo español, pero el uso de la aplicación de traducción me hizo confundir aún más jajaja

local guides. jaja gracias E. por el post. 

Buena noche. 

Level 1

las palomas en Toppenish se rifan en el pozole y menudo los savados y domingos