AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: A chance to join a study this September in Delhi

Hi @ProfArunCM Thank you for reaching out to us. From what I can see you had reached out to us via email, and I had asked for you to send the attachments there already so as per that the concern is resolved. Please note we sometimes take upto 48 working hours to respond to email as we are extending support to all Local Guides. 

Thanks,
Ara

Level 10

Fine, @AradhanaB

Shall be waiting for the response/email

@AradhanaB wrote:

Hi @ProfArunCM Thank you for reaching out to us. From what I can see you had reached out to us via email, and I had asked for you to send the attachments there already so as per that the concern is resolved. Please note we sometimes take upto 48 working hours to respond to email as we are extending support to all Local Guides. 

Thanks,
Ara

Best wishes.

Level 8

Bro,  

make your move, we will welcome you whole heartedly. 🙂

Level 8

Would love to participate 

Level 8

@AradhanaB Is still any chance to become a part of Study?

Regards

Tushar

Level 10
Level 10

@Tushar18 I don't think so because the event is on 13th September . 

Level 8

Thanks @OSM for the info 🙂

Level 9

Hello there, 

Finally reached near Le Meridian Hotel. Waiting for @mSiDDHARTHA.

@AradhanaB @sunitaa @deepak_bhalla.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

@AradhanaB,

Thanks for sharing this opportunity. Luckily, I was selected and attended/participated in the user study this morning with my fellow googlers and the Google Maps Team.

It was indeed a nice experience. I was looking for you (@AradhanaB) however, couldn't find you around.

Nice meeting @deepakjhic@Tushar @ProfArunCM, Nikhil Chawla, Aklanta Kalita, San Mahmud ( spelling may be wrong),  Amarendra and all the Google team members especially, Patty, Brigette, Laura and all those fellow googlers whose name I could not remember. Thank You.

IMG_20170913_111629944.jpg

Level 10
Level 10

Attended the user study today . It was nice to meet @deepak_bhalla @ProfArunCM and @LSlabin + many more . We were divided in two groups and I was in a group with @ProfArunCM . It was good to know the challenges faced by other local guides and I also face a few of them .

Firstly , it started with brief introduction of each local guide and googlers . After that we discussed about the challenges we face . 

Lastly we interacted with the googlers who are behind google maps and we gave them our feedback.

Last but not least , thanks @AradhanaB for helping in organizing this event. 

Got to know so many sharp minds behind google maps.

While Discussing issuesWhile Discussing issues