SamuelSr's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A bright capture of this house/monument in Sao Paulo

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-03 at 15.38.21.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-02 at 17.15.25.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-02 at 17.15.26.jpeg

I have taken these pictures in Sao Paulo when i was visiting. i was amazed by how wild the nature was and in the middle of that forest there was beautiful manoirs. I enjoyed spending time there. 

São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A bright capture of this house/monument in Sao Paulo

Hi @SamuelSr,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos.

Can you please add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out 14 helpful tips for using connect for some great tips."

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Olá @SamuelSr

Bem vindo ao Connect e prazer em conhecê-lo.

Uau que casa hem. Fico pensando onde seria esse lugar e quem moraria ali? É um hotel? 

A proposito, eu coloquei a lable Portuguese - Brazilian no seu post, assim os falantes da língua podem localizar o seu post mais rapidamente. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello @MoniV, well noted. I'll add more content so that people can understand more. 

thanks

Hello @SamuelSr,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this amazing place with us. The big manoir looks fantastic in the middle of this thick forest.

Since this is your first post, you can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hey @SamuelSr,

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Portuguese language label from your post, because you are writing in English. The label should reflect the language in which the post is written. 

You are more than welcome to write in Portuguese, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!