cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A brief Journey of A Bangladeshi Local Guides

Hello!

All local guides throughout the world!         #localguidesConnect

I am Rayhan Hossain from Bangladesh, a beautiful country that is a place of natural beauty and an anchor of inspiration to me to extract all the despair. We've world longest sea beach as well as every heart cooling components tends to peace.

Rayhan Hossain (Khoka) at Silver meetUp of bangladesh Local GuidesRayhan Hossain (Khoka) at Silver meetUp of bangladesh Local Guides

I love to travel and share my photos to social media. That is why I am here because local guides are doing so. From the very first term which is the headway to me that is google. I am very much fond of google. Basically google searching. Earlier I was very much interested to find my home at google maps satellite view. But it was so difficult to find because of deep bonding of nature that means our village is fully covered with green trees from eagle's eye view. It was not a term of sadness because we have a country really covered with green nature. Hope all you are interested to visit. We cordially invite you to enjoy ours and also we want to visit your place which is a hidden treasure to us.MeetUp of initial stage of bangladesh local guides. I am very happy to join since 2015MeetUp of initial stage of bangladesh local guides. I am very happy to join since 2015

Journey with Bangladesh Local Guides:

In 2015 I've joined with Bangladesh local guides of initial stage by searching and searching of google related persons.

My first mentor of joining local guides was @MahabubMunna bro. And still He is mentoring me friendly though I'm his junior brother. It was a great opportunity to me that I've joined a top local guides video conference in Hangouts after entering the google plus community. They welcomed me and after the inspirational speech, I had started my contribution journey and Today I inspire other local guides to contribute.

I believe that,

" Don't go fast, but go concernedly, go perfectly"

That is why I try to contribute exact to the point that what people may frequently ask. I try to review a place with some criteria and apply all. Such as

• Situation
  • Transportation
  • Wheelchair accessibility
  • Fare
  • food price
  • Parking car
  • Food value
  • Waiter Behaviour
  • wifi facilities
  • Common room
  • Wash room
  • Entry fee
  • Product cost
  • Playground
  • Swimming pool facilities
  • Pure Water supply.

By applying all this criteria my review is slightly bigger than others. I take time to review that is why contribution in review section is not a higher number because I am not working for the very much point within a short time. Things that are being searched by others I focus on that.A meetUp of Bangladesh local guides core member with soonsoon Kwon, head ,Google APAC EcosystemA meetUp of Bangladesh local guides core member with soonsoon Kwon, head ,Google APAC Ecosystem

When someone asks me

Why am I a Local Guide?

I would like to answer in this way-

It's a totally volunteer work for me. I do it for no benefits though google honored me sometimes with it's extra ordinary features in every level. But actually I'm working for people who cannot find his/her destination, who cannot walk properly, who are the physically disabled. That's my inspiration to work. A man who cannot find his destination through right or easiest way direction he will be in a incorrect loop which loops occurs frequently and at last he is failed or takes time and gets tired of finding his destination. Or he has a smartphone, he searches for the destination but couldn't find anything in the maps is a little bit dispair to him or if founded the place but no other advanced information about this place it will be a inconvenient for him. I think I do the work which helps google maps and google maps helps common people.

Ultimately I help common people by contributing from my device only by visiting the place once or more.

That is why I'm a Local guide.Bangladesh Local guides 50th meetup with top 50 local guides. lucky to have the chanceBangladesh Local guides 50th meetup with top 50 local guides. lucky to have the chance

What places I explore from google maps:

I would like to say every known and unknown places. If you asked me why known place? I will say that different people have different ideas or different thinking of one place. To explore others review you have to visit your known place too. Thinking outside the box is a term of this known place. Unknown places like other countries or native countries' rest part which you've not visited are the effective area to me to use google maps fundamentally.

If those places are not being added or reviewed then how what will be the easiest way to find those places?

Answer - quitely No.

Once at Photo Walk in street.Once at Photo Walk in street.

I would like to visit the places which have the best reviewed natural beautiful places to my country or others countries.

After south Asia Local guides meetUp I've visited India and represented my community to the others and also visited other countries and takes some photos as footprint.

Visited Humayuns Tomb at India and introduce bangladesh Local Guides too.Visited Humayuns Tomb at India and introduce bangladesh Local Guides too.

Why I would like to join Local Guides Connect Live 2018?

It will be a gathering of vast different knowledge from different countries. So If I will be one of them, it will be more effective and interesting to me to know the missing knowledge about local guides or what should be the next??

No matter if I get selected or not selected, the contribution will go on as it's way.

75th meetUp of BDLG75th meetUp of BDLGA meetUp which is hosted by Sonia Khorshed Apu, The 10th local guides connect moderator.A meetUp which is hosted by Sonia Khorshed Apu, The 10th local guides connect moderator.

I couldn't share all my photos here, because it will be so gathering things.

Please check my album here.

At last and also everytime I thank my all mentors @MahabubMunna @SajolKDas @SoniaK for helping me to this local guides family and also Google Local Guides Connect all moderators (familiar with @TraciC) and all google moderators for this years great event.

Hope to see you at Sanfrancisco! (if get chanced )

Happy guiding....

Warm Regards,

Rayhan Hossain (Khoka)

Bangladesh Local Guides, Bangladesh.

My Contribution | My Connect Posts

Dhaka, Bangladesh
12 comments
Level 10

Re: A brief Journey of A Bangladeshi Local Guides

@RayhanKhoka best of luck khoka

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Thank you brother.

Wish it will be a blast! ✌ 

Level 8

Hi @RayhanKhoka

Best of luck

Level 7

Thanks @MdSohanurRahman brother for your wish.

You are so active ✌✌✌ local guides.

Level 8

Good,best of luck 

Level 7

Thanks for wishing

Level 8

Best of luck bro. Go ahead.  We stay with you. @RayhanKhoka

Level 8

Wow! awesome post. very nicely you described all what you wanted. Nice to read to me. Best of luck for connect live 2018

Level 7

in sha Allah. @SunMoon