Karatrick's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A Visit at the National Botanic Garden in Dublin

This beautiful Botanic Garden is Located in Dublin, Ireland not far from the City Center, If you love the nature and happens to be in Dublin, I would highly recommend to spare some minutes and pass by this beautiful calm clean garden. 

photo_2019-01-17_21-45-05.jpgphoto_2019-01-17_21-45-10.jpg

It holds a huge variety of plants, from all over the world and from different climates. The garden has a modern greenhouse system that recreates the climate for the vegetation to grow as if there were in their native environment. as a visitor, you feel like you are going form Mediterranean region to the Amazonian forest which is marvelous.

photo_2019-01-17_21-48-18.jpgphoto_2019-01-17_21-48-23.jpg

I was able to see the polar, Mediterranean, tropical vegetation and many others.  Outside, There's a gentle river that traverses the garden with some goose, birds and squirrels. To visit the garden is free entry and open every day except Christmas day. 

See some pictures I took 

360 Photo of the Garden Outdoor

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA
National Botanic Gardens, Botanic, Dublin 9, Ireland
13 comments
Level 10

Rif.: A Visit at the National Botanic Garden in Dublin

Hello. Congratulations for your photo and thank you very much for the post.  Very very nice. Have a nice week end. 

Level 9

Re: A Visit at the National Botanic Garden in Dublin

@Karatrick it's a nice post. I like gardens and I"d definitely go to National Botanical Garden if I visit Dublin. What sort of plants did you like the most?

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 7

Thank you @BeatrizAguilar i like Bamboo trees so much, they are always green and can be of great use. What about you?

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA
Connect Moderator

Very nice post @Karatrick

Ireland is really a place for many discoveries. I do like your photos. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

Thank you,  @TorM I  appreciate and happy to be able to share.

Level 9

@Karatrick, I like trees, especially the big and leafy ones.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Wow @Karatrick, I've never been to Dublin, but I've been to a similar botanical garden in Vienna and it was fascinating! That's pretty lucky to have free entrance, almost all are paid these days! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks so much, @DanniS I have realised that most public attractions such as museums etc. are free in Ireland, it's a great idea. 

Level 7

Thanks so much, Danni, most public attractions such as museums etc. are free in Ireland, it's a great idea.