Pannabd11's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A Tribute to the Google Local Guides, Especially for the Brave Applicants of #LGSummit17

Great video @Pannabd11, thanks for sharing 🙂

Level 4

Re: A Tribute to the Google Local Guides, Especially for the Brave Applicants of #LGSummit17

Excellent work indeed @Pannabd11! I'm appreciating your efforts.

Level 9

Thanks Ma'am @KarenVChin.

I use Final Cut Pro (with some Plugins) and Maya Premium. 

Level 9

Thanks @KarthikeyanLandRov bro. Yes I will try some more in future.

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP bro you are most welcome to download this video as I download your one 😆 to make this video.

Level 9

Level 9

Level 9

Level 9

Level 9