Pannabd11's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: A Tribute to the Google Local Guides, Especially for the Brave Applicants of #LGSummit17

Woooo @Pannabd11 That is hunge! great joob Bro!!

Level 9

Re: A Tribute to the Google Local Guides, Especially for the Brave Applicants of #LGSummit17

Level 10

Hi, this is awesome video @Pannabd11.

you will make the more videos for LGs Contributors like this.

Good work, keep it up.

Level 10

I think I must download this video for the remembrance. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

You are a great video developer @Pannabd11 bro.

Also salute to your idea about tribute to the great LGs.

Level 9

So nice πŸ‘πŸ» @Pannabd11

Level 9

Hi @Pannabd11 very inspiring video. Thanks to create for us πŸ˜„

Connect Moderator

@Pannabd11, thanks for sharing your passions and ingenuity for all thing Local Guides and Google.  very creative use of all the Local Guides who provided the Summit 17 video application links to YouTube and promoting Local Guides and your Local Guides Savar Community all-in-one video. 

What software are or app did you use to create that moving matrix with all the individual videos clips?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

@Pannabd11 this just blew my mind, the video is amazing so the music! Perfect!

Luis HernΓ‘ndez - QuerΓ©taro, MΓ©xico. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9

@LuisHM bro LG lawyer where have you been bro !??

Welcome back 😊😁😊😁😊😁

@LuisHM wrote:

@Pannabd11 this just blew my mind, the video is amazing so the music! Perfect!

Level 10

Nice video brother  @Pannabd11.