Re : A Time For Thanks

Bonne année et joyeux Noël

zr0669
Level 7

Re: A Time For Thanks

Merry Christmass. Happy new year

Level 4

Where is my grey t-shirt? If we have done 50% of your job, and you do not have any gifts for all of us - you are cheap! 

Level 5

Hello Mara,

How many level 5 local guide and I am a bit intrigued by the development of this program Google local guides. I just wanted to thank you and everybody else on your team that is following your leadership as you spearhead this community project. This is not only the next phase of the technological Revolution, it is also the next phase in human intellectual evolution. So again thank you to all and God bless all of you and your families, AMEN!

@MaraC wrote:

Local Guides Google Team '16Local Guides Google Team '16

As 2016 comes to a close, I felt compelled to reach out to all of you with one singular message: Thank You. The Local Guides program represents an incredibly unique community of passionate people. You share your experiences on Google Maps for many different reasons.

Mara at #LGSummit16Mara at #LGSummit16

But at the end of the day, we have learned some key things from you:

• Local Guides know their cities, and want other Local Guides and visitors to experience amazing finds in these global destinations
  • You are hungry to meet and connect with one another, and we at Google commit to creating more opportunities for you to do so
  • Local Guides are responsible for 50% of contributions in Google Maps — simply astounding!

Once again, thank you all for humanizing the map. We look forward to an even better 2017!

Cheers,

Mara Chomsky & the Local Guides team

Global Lead, Local Guides, Google

Level 5

Hello Everybody!  I would like to meet you all and have one of those cool t-shirts! How can I get one please? 🙂

Level 5

Hello,

Thank you everyone. Also a big thanks to Google for giving us a chance to do something for all of us.

Level 9

Я хочу сказать Огромное Спасибо, команде Местные Гиды и я очень рад ,что принимаю участие в таком прикрасном проекте ...

Надеюсь, что 2017 год будет не менее интересным и мы Все увидим и узнаем много полезной информации , а также и поделимся ею!)

Всем счастья , здоровья и любви...

Connect Moderator

Hi @RocioG get to Level 5 and apply for the next summit that gets announced! That is where the grey ones came from. Google did send out blue ones a year or so ago but it was a huge challenge because customs charged duty or made them very hard to get in some countries so this is unlikely to happen again. Keep your eye on the Google Merchandise shop because they do sell Local Guides shirts from time to time.

Regards

Paul

Level 8

You are post is very good @mchomsky

Bannu local guide