Gelin0512's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

A Taste of Indian Food

Shawarma with rice... In a little nook which is a part  of the Congressional  Town Center lies Malik' s restaurant where I had a taste of  this food.  The food was  so yummy  that made me go there from time to time to eat lunch or dinner.  I had also a taste of their  beef  shawarma in pita which as a foodie as I am I give a thumbs up.   They also serve biryani,  and tandoori. Malik's had three branches within Metro Manila.  For those who want a taste of Indian food in Manila go to Malik's cafe.  I bet you won't regret it. Visit their website [redacted] to see their other branchesShawarma with rice... In a little nook which is a part of the Congressional Town Center lies Malik' s restaurant where I had a taste of this food. The food was so yummy that made me go there from time to time to eat lunch or dinner. I had also a taste of their beef shawarma in pita which as a foodie as I am I give a thumbs up. They also serve biryani, and tandoori. Malik's had three branches within Metro Manila. For those who want a taste of Indian food in Manila go to Malik's cafe. I bet you won't regret it. Visit their website [redacted] to see their other branches

Congressional Town Center, Congressional Avenue, Brgy, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Taste of Indian Food

Hello @Gelin0512,

Thank you for the beautiful picture, the meal looks really appetizing.

It kind of reminds me of a Bulgarian dish called Kavarma and the name sounds pretty similar too! Are those zucchini mixed with the meat and have you tried making it yourself?

By the way, I have redacted your post since it had the website of the place and this can be considered as spam. I would like to encourage you to provide links to the place in Google maps instead. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Thanks! And sorry for writing the website  of the cafe. Yes it is a zuchnni in chicken meat. I actually haven't tried to make it but am considering to learn to cook this dish like as i love cooking

Former Google Contributor

I hope you manage to prepare it and come back with a picture of your creation and the recipe, so I can try as well, @Gelin0512! 🙂

Just wanted to remind you that you can tag Connect members with writing @ before their name, so that they get notification when you have replied to them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

Look delicious!! 

The fried-egg also nice looking. I never fry the egg to look yummy like this.

How to make the egg yolk to be covered by the egg white like that?

Do you know? 🙂

Level 6

@CilineR....Thanks for writing! Ha! Ha! Ha! Really? No offense. You can just spoon some oil from the pan you are cooking and then put it on top of the egg you are cooking. Presto! it will cook the top like on the picture. Try it.

Level 3

@Gelin0512 

Hahaha, I will try next time! Thank you for your advice:)

In Thailand, most restaurants (except high-end restaurants) use strong fire to fry the egg that cause egg white too crispy. Actually crispy egg white is delicious, but soft egg white will make the dish more expensive:)

In India, which oil is mostly used? In Thailand, we mostly use Soybean oil and Palm oil.

Level 6

@CilineR...Oh yes.  True ,  Thai cook the eggs really cooked esp the scramble egg.  But true,  fried egg with crispy white is really delicious.