juanseva's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

A TRAVEL IN THE TIME

users around the world and maybe our own children, I would like to know more about the emblematic places of our cities with the passing of the years millions of photographic files are kept, that I could remember that in the place where you took a picture in your vacations maybe someone 60 years ago someone else did, and be able to observe the differences of the landscape and buildings of these places as they evolved little by little, with the passing of the years, making google maps a reference of the history of our planetNormandy before and afterNormandy before and afterNormandy before and afterNormandy before and after

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: A TRAVEL IN THE TIME

Hi @juanseva,

Welcome to Connect! Do you have any other photos like these? It's quite amusing to see the past and the present side by side.

Just so you know, I've moved you message from the Idea Exchange to the general section of Connect and I've put a Photography label on it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!