A Sea View

IMG_20181125_145212_075.jpg

View from Portmarnock beach, Dublin  with Howth peninsula over to the right 

Dublin, Ireland
13 comments
Level 10

Re: A Sea View

Wonderful capture!!! Faved. Thanks for sharing on Connect, @Eire27

Friendly greetings from Bengkulu - Indonesia.

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 8

Hi @AdriansyahPutera  Thank you so much 

Level 4

Very nice! We are in Ireland at the moment too! We are outside of Cork near Kinsale on our way back to Dublin for 2 days before we leave for Paris on the 28th! We did the Ring of Kerry today and although it is lovely, it is really to much to do and enjoy in just 1 day.  We will be back, hopefully in April❣️

Level 8

Hello @Lindasview yes Kinsale is nice and the ring of Kerry is beautiful but probably better views in the summertime. I went there before and travelled around in a horse and cart. Killarney is lovely but can be expensive as many tourists go there. I hope you enjoy Dublin. An area in the city centre called, Temple Bar, has pubs, bars, restaurants, clubs. Trinity College is historical and has the famous, Book of Kells. Guinness Brewery have a Tour called, Guinness Storehouse Tour, which many tourists like to visit. You can check Websites for details. Or you might just want to relax after all your travelling. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday in Ireland. Sorry about the rain ☺

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Eire27

This place looks exactly what I am looking for my Winter challenge . Two years ago, exactly on this day, I have managed to jump in the cold water of Livorno (Italy) and I can say that the feeling that you have when you get out from the water is pretty electric. Do you think that I can make it even in Ireland? 

Cold water in a Sunny Winter day in Livorno ( Italy)Cold water in a Sunny Winter day in Livorno ( Italy)

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Eire27

Nice Photography

Wonderful capture Dear.

Level 8

Wow @Sorbe Great photo!! There is a tradition here on every New Years Day morning, hundreds of people here go swimming in the freezing Sea coasts around Ireland, some do it to raise money for charity and some do it because they find it exhilarating. It is shown on the News on T.V. I wouldn't be brave enough myself, this year it was snowing and Freezing cold. Don't know if you could do it Sorbe, maybe if you had a drop of whiskey first 😂

Level 8

Thankyou for nice comments @rajuroyal

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for your reply @Eire27.

You touched another topic that really fascinated me about Ireland. Any good whiskey that you can suggest me to try? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!