AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sculpture #1: A Nice Sculpture at Subhash Park, Ajmer

I have seen this nice sculpture couple of weeks ago at Subhash Park, Ajmer when i was visiting India. I tried to find out history about it but didn't get any details about the sculpture.

Sculpture at Subhash Park, AjmerSculpture at Subhash Park, AjmerSculpture at Subhash Park, Ajmer, IndiaSculpture at Subhash Park, Ajmer, India

Subhash Park, Daulat Bagh Road, Kala Bagh, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Nice Sculpture at Subhash Park, Ajmer

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thanks for sharing with us. It would be really educational if we may understand the meaning behind the sculpture.

From what I could deduct, it may seems that the sculpture is still in progress, as it is still being encircled by ropes.

I have moved the post to Travel, as it may find a broader audience there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

You're right @sonnyNg

I have seen many development works in progress, may this sculpture as well. 

Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAM. The photos are lovely, the sculpture is beautiful. To me it reminds me of, Freedom, like they are setting the birds free. That's the good thing about Art, everybody sees their own meaning. Thank you for sharing @AbdullahAM

Level 9

Thank you for your comments @Eire27

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us, they are very interesting. 

What do you think the sculptor wants to tell us? Do you want to tell a bit more of your trip in India?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @Petra_M

Thank you so much that you liked my post. I have one post about Taj Mahal, you can see A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal and I will post more about my experiences and the places I have visited in India.

Thank you @AbdullahAM, I`m going to view your other post as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

You're Welcome to see my other posts @Petra_M

Level 8

Beautiful places that you have visited. Thank you