AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thank you for showing me this post, your photos are amazing.

Taj Mahal is definitely on my list to visit. I`m happy that I could go there through your post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

I am so glad @Petra_M

Former Google Contributor

The Taj Mahal is truly breathtaking, @AbdullahAM, Thanks for pointing my attention to your post. How much time did you have the chance to spend there?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @IrrPavlova

It was my one week quick visit in India. I was two days in Agra to see Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and surrounding areas.

Level 10

@AbdullahAM Thanks it gives  very clear information and very useful with the perfect photography depicted.

jojo
Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAM

Thanks for your details post of Taj Mahal with us. 

Still could not manage to visit Taj Mahal. Hope in near the future I will visit this place with my family members. 

Thanks again.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

It's a beautiful place in India, i have visited last November 2018 and i'm thinking to visit again @MdAtikuzzamanLimon 

Level 7

Great photography

Arka Ghosh
Level 9

Thank you so much @Arka1 

Level 6

Thanks Bro!!

Welcome to Incredible INDIA, again!! Do meet me, if possible, Let's connect!!