HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A Meetup Book - Read The Experience In 1 Article

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

It's my pleasure to see all the recaps in a recap book @HelloSamsonR. Thank you so much for your hard effort for shaping the event in the form of document. 🙂

@BishowvijayaP Am glad you like it. Thanks a lot I appreciate.

Connect Moderator

Great work dear @HelloSamsonR.

I've downloaded this book. I will read latter and also share with my friend's.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thanks @NareshDarji. Am glad you liked it.

Level 10

Dear @HelloSamsonR, hope all's well. Book is great, nicely done. It was good to see Nando again. Thanks for sharing. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP Good to see you like it. Thanks for been part of this event. It was great volunteering along side with you. See you again sometimes soon :).

Kind Regards

Former Google Contributor

Hello @HelloSamsonR (pun intended),

Thanks for taking the time to write this post and to create the pdf for us. Its a great read filled with good memories and nice photos.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi @GeorgesHR Thanks a lot for taking out time to go through the article. Am glad you read & you as well took out some moments from your busy time to do so. Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate them.

Kind Regards

Level 10

Hello @HelloSamsonR

Very interesting book about Map editing. Google maps is an outstanding program to use, it is so up to date and well organised. There are so many areas that can be used to help everyone including businesses of every type in so many ways.

This map editing is about how the thing is that the way humans are with such a progressive lifestyle businesses change owners and move and so updates are required and you all have done this Map editing, to keep the information on Google Maps up to date! Fabulous work of over 50,000 members is happening all the time and it is great to see and hear about this your first event on Google Maps Local Guides Connect. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Then also after this so many more amazing adventures by the Google Maps Local Guides Connect program members that you have been involved in from Map edits to Geo Walks and Photowalks, accessibility walks and so much more. It is great how many projects make such a difference. It is excellent to have a book like this for your first worldwide meetup. 

My first Connect event was a 36 Photo walk arranged by Google Maps Local Guides Connect Moderator @PaulPavlinovich where we had a great group of people from all around the world contributing with amazing photos. Then next was a Volunteer day and again it was a worldwide Local Guides event where there were volunteers in every country helping their communities, so inspirational.

Thank you for all being a part of this wonderful family of people from all around the world having fun successful meetup events of all types. It is great to see your book summary of this one of many you have been a great influence with your kindness the whole time. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Thank you for your kind words, am deeply humbled by them @Justine2807 and also thanks for sharing your wonderful and educative experience with us. I Am really glad that you did made out time to go through the book. I sincerely appreciate your efforts doing that. I would also like to thank @Osaka78forTRUMP & @OSAMA , They were amazing, they really showed support by going around different communities to spread the word of this meetup. This was a great mark. We also had few local guides in which I can't tag their names here who did likewise as well. 

Not to also forget the Google Moderators @HelloJess @TraciC 

and the rest of the team who showed me massive support by helping spread the word across their official social channels. They were indeed really supportive. Without you all it wouldn't have been a success, from the local guides to the team, they were supportive. I am happy to be part of this amazing community. 

Level 10

Thank you very much @HelloSamsonR for making this post. This was for sure a huge worldwide event and I'm happy you could make it come true. I would love to take part in the Worldwide Map Edit Walk 2.0 this 2018 🙂 I really enjoyed reading the post and the book, you have for sure made an impact in the community and beyond!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG