HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A Meetup Book - Read The Experience In 1 Article

Dear Local Guides,

A few months back, I and some other Local Guides came together Voluntarily to join hands together to make an impact in our community and beyond. On July 22 2017, we held a Meetup of which would be called The Worldwide Map Edit Walk with the theme that says making an impact in our community and beyond. 

Our aim and core objectives was simply to improve the quality and reliability of information on the Google Maps.( I will tell you more stories sometimes soon in the coming months stay tuned).

The  figures collated on this day spanned about 39 different communities Worldwide, on different continents and region. Many us of never knew ourselves before, but we became friends and families due to this cause. 

The Meetup was held and the recap was posted here:Worlwide Recap- The Worldwide Map Edit Walk but due to the character limit here on Connect, it was split into 4 different post. I will like to inform you that a diary or perhaps a book has been curated out of these experience to share among ourselves as Local Guides. To some of the Local Guides, they wanted this article in a single piece to enjoy this event. I will like to inform you that yes the article is now live and you can have a copy of it to read and as well learn.

The Worldwide Recap of The Worldwide Map Edit Walk is available here on Google drive and you can read all the amazing stories and experiences shared by Local Guides on this day in one piece. 

You can read it  from the link below 👇

The Worldwide Map Edit Walk- Our Recap Experience In Detail

That's all for now, as seen in our video we promised to have something like this year 2018. Would you like to join in this time around ? The dates would be somewhere around the corner as in the previous year. Do you have something you want to share and contribute ? Please write  your thoughts on this thread I would love to hear them.

Kind Regards

Nigeria
29 comments
Level 10

Re: A Meetup Book - Read The Experience In 1 Article

Hello fellow Meetup host you can now have the article in one piece. Enjoy :). @NareshDarji @Osaka78forTRUMP @OSAMA @DavidTito @DiAnaUS @SalmaanN @AlejandraMaria  @MuhannadK @Briggs @BishowvijayaP

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Its great to hear that the book is live finally. Waited for this book to read amazing stories of different communities participated in this wonderful Meetup. Thank you so much for your efforts and Let's make an impact this year too. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

This is great @HelloSamsonR

This is so wonderful with all the details in one place...

Kudos to the entire team that took part in it

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Great @SalmaanN Glad you are happy to see this. Thanks :). Can't wait for the next one. See you then again :).

Level 10

@Sagir wrote:

This is great @HelloSamsonR

This is so wonderful with all the details in one place...

Kudos to the entire team that took part in it

Sagir

@Sagir Thanks for your kind words. You said well, the team was an awesome team, the Experience was one I would not ever forget in life. Am happy to be a part of this great community.

Level 8

You are welcome, @HelloSamsonR. It feels the same as I am reading it for first time. Feeling inspired on reading. See you this year's meetup. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Thank you very much @HelloSamsonR for this document is great to have it in one 🙂

I am going to save it in an especial place. It´s a piece of memories of the great moments and sinergy we had. We will never forget it.

Thank you very much for sharing with us. You are a great, incredible Local Guide, we can notice you love it.

Congratulations to you for your effort and to all Local Guides that participated.

Warm Regards,

Alejandra.

Level 10

It's my pleasure to see all the recaps in a recap book @HelloSamsonR. Thank you so much for your hard effort for shaping the event in the form of document. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @AlejandraMaria For your kind an humble words am indeed humbled by them :).