futnotecom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Magical Beach in Nusa Penida, Bali, Indonesia

For you who says Indonesia isn't a wonderful country, you completely wrong. Let us  show you, in today's post, we want to take you to a beautiful and magical beach located in Nusa Penida Island, Bali, Indonesia. Yes, if we talk about Bali, there are so much beautiful sceneries that we can find.  And this one is a must-visit when you come to Bali. 

P1240597 - Copy.jpg

Kelingking Beach , as Instagrammer, called it. Or local people know this place as Karang Dawa Beach. You can find this hidden place at Karang Dawa, Bunga Mekar Village, Nusa Penida, Bali Province.  You have struggled to reach this beach. Look at these photos and you'll know what we mean.

P1240365 - Copy.jpg

P1240348 - Copy.jpg

As you reach the beach, you will find yourself in paradise. The joy of life begin here. Just take time, and relax. Don't forget to take some photos for memories.

P1240358 - Copy.jpg

2019-09-30 01.08.22 2 - Copy.jpg

2019-10-01 07.31.22 1 - Copy.jpg

Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 8

Re: A Magical Beach in Nusa Penida, Bali, Indonesia

@futnotecom This beach is so beautiful. I wish to visit Bali and this beach someday. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Level 6

wonderfull 

Google Moderator

Hi @futnotecom ,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful place with us, this is heaven indeed! I wish I could be there one day.

How long did you have to walk to reach it? Is it very far from the village you mentioned? Do you think that the path is suitable for a family traveling with kids or for non experienced hikers?

As a side note, can you please edit your signature and remove the link? Promotion is not allowed on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

You're welcome in Indonesia @Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Level 8

Yes, @VươngQuốcChuộtHams it is. You should visit this place.