Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

A Look At The Starbucks Reserve Roastery of Milan

There are few Starbucks Reserve Roastery places in the world. One of the most recent ones is the one of Milan, Italy. It is even the first Starbucks branded place even opened in Italy (the other ones are classic Starbucks coffee shops, still in Milan). The particular of this place (which in the past was a old post office) is the presence of pipes on the ceiling where coffee passes.

DF7FB10D-A49C-4FD5-AC17-13549A11CC9A.jpeg

8E8C93BD-E342-44A7-8F21-FC5E424FC089.jpeg

9AAA416A-7658-496D-8DFB-2D8B009C98A1.jpeg

DE6B4BA8-1F80-47FF-8761-9C12344F4401.jpeg

18B3D06F-AB5C-4584-9DDA-FA5515072A65.jpeg

Starbucks Reserve Roastery Milano, Via Cordusio, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
6 comments
Level 10

Re: A Look At The Starbucks Reserve Roastery of Milan

Great post and so amazing photos @Anonymous 
Keep up to share the beautiful photos and informative posts.
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

@Anonymous what is a roastery.  The photos look great.  

Giridhar B Pai
Anonymous
Not applicable

@giribpai Reserve Roasteries are basically “premium” Starbucks coffee shops, with particular beverages and vibe. It’s also where Starbucks coffee is roasted and made. All the coffee from Starbucks comes from a Roastery. There are actually 5 Roasteries in the world (Seattle and New York for USA, Milan, Shanghai and Tokyo, while another one in Chicago is going to open). In a Reserve Roastery coffee for regional coffee shops is produced and talking about customer experience, you are going to taste particular Starbucks drinks, most of which are even pre-sold in the Roasteries and then made available in the future in the ordinary coffee shops.

The Roastery of Milan is new and it is even the first Starbucks coffee shop to have ever open in Italy (the other two are ordinary Starbucks shops and are still located in Milan).

Level 8

Ciao @Anonymous, this place is amazing and your photos are really Top. I haven't visited this new Starbucks Reserve Roastery yet but I heard about the long queues of visitors at his opening. Definitely it is a must-see place in the modern Milan. GRAZIE!!! 

Level 9

@Anonymous thanks for the detailed reply.  I thought the same but then saw a brewery like appearance of the roastery and hence asked.

Giridhar B Pai
Connect Moderator

Awesome place 🤩 Starbucks Reserve Roastery Milan has already added to my "want to go" list @Anonymous 

Wishing someday I could visit Milan and this place. 

Did you drink and eat something here?

And have you been to Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Shanghai, China?

Let me take you to the one in Shanghai through this post about A PARADISE FOR COFFEE & TEA LOVERS 

Hope you enjoy it 😄