Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

A Local guide's gadget.

Pocket Lumimuse, when you must illuminate your moment.

IMG_20181105_203638.jpgIMG_20181105_204005.jpg

Want more ? 

https://www.manfrotto.com/

Athens, Greece
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Local guide's gadget.

Hello @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing. This little gadget looks very handy, and looks good for creating the ideal light where ever you are. 

Have you been using it for any specific shots? Google is always the easiest way to search for information, but I am more interested in your personal thoughts on this piece of equipment. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MortenSI !

yes, using pocket light like 200 lumens with diffuser filters in front of led light ,yes makes the difference when you want to shoot food,portrait,advert style photos etc.

"Google it" is my personal motto 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for the tips. I hope to see great photos from you in the future, and feel free to tell us what equipment you are using.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MortenSIi miss my Google cam app...not anymore compatible with my Redmi 4 phone.

Google cam app panoramic photo

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  hi 🙂 Dobry pomysł, ja podświetlam igłę, kiedy wciągam nici :)) Pozdrawiam Danuta