SShuvo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Hidden Waterfall of Bangladesh (Tukk-O, Damtuya Waterfall)

Tukk-O or Damtua WaterfallTukk-O or Damtua Waterfall

Tukk-O or Damtuya waterfall which was Discovered 2015! It was in Alikadam Upazila, Bandarban, Bangladesh. One of the wild place in Bangladesh.

Last September, our destination was Alikadam's Tukk-O or Damtuya waterfall. The specialty of the waterfall is that two waterfall fall here together. It is one of the biggest waterfalls in our country in terms of water flow.

We stay first night a Mrung tribal village named Adupara. It was a really great experience for me. Mrung tribe are very outgiving and helpful. Murgon Tribe House.Murgon Tribe House.

Next day, early in the morning, we started the walk for the trail.

Tukk-O Trail. This trail called Bang Jhiri TrailTukk-O Trail. This trail called Bang Jhiri TrailAfter one hour of trekking and hiking we find this green haven!
 Green Haven of Alikadam!Green Haven of Alikadam! We were able to walk through the trail for 3 hours to get our desired waterfall. My mate in front of Tukk-O waterfallMy mate in front of Tukk-O waterfall

Me and My mate with Tribe GuideMe and My mate with Tribe Guide

After spending some hours there, we went back to Adupara and Get ready to pack our bags from Aadupara for our next destinations.

A Video from this trail and waterfall.
Video Edited by My mate Eanur and Cinematography By Me

How to go?
Dhaka to Alikadam by Bus

Alikadam to Pan Bazar by Auto or Rikshaw
Panbazar to 17Kilo By Bike 
17kilo to Waterfall by 3+_ trekking. 
Note: You need to get permission from the Bangladesh Army to visit this waterfall. For permission, you need to go Alikadam Cantonment. Must bring your National ID card.
Cost:
Dhaka-Alikadam 850tk (10.16$) 
Alikadam-Panbazar 10tk(0.12$) 
Panbazar-17Kilo by Bike 200tk(2.39$) 
Guide from 17 Kilo 400tk (4.78$) 

Maps Location: 

Another Waterfall story.

Hum Hum Waterfall

Alikadam Upazila, Bangladesh
29 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Hidden Waterfall of Bangladesh (Tukk-O, Damtuya Waterfall)

Hi @SShuvo,

Thank you for sharing your photos and your experience! Could you tell us more about Murong tribe? What did you like most while trekking?

Furthermore, just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

তর ছবি দেখলে মাঝে মাঝে মন চাই আসলেই পাহারে হারাইয়া যাই  @SShuvo

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@VasT Thanks for restoring it.  
The Mrung also known as the Mro, and the Mrucha, refer to the tribes who live in the border regions between Myanmar (Burma), Bangladesh, and India. 
When I trek I like Silence quietness of the trek! 

Level 8

অনেক সুন্দর হয়েছে ভাই। আপনার লেখা পরে আমারও এখানে যেতে ইচ্ছা করতেছে।  মাঝে মাঝে এমন জায়গায় মিটআপ দিয়ে আমাদের নিয়ে যাইয়েন।  

Level 8

@SunMoon ধন্যবাদ ভাই।  অবশ্যই বরাবরের মত বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইড এর জন্য এইরমম গহীনে আরো মিট-আপ থাকবে। 

Level 8

অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ @SShuvo ভাইয়া ... অনেক সুন্দর জায়গা। আমিও আপনার মতো একজন পাহাড় প্রেমী। 

Level 7

ভাই ইচ্ছে করছে এখনই যায় ,কিন্তু তা সম্ভব না।যাব একদিন ইনশাআল্লাহ

Level 8

@Bishnu_Modhu হ্যাঁ ভাই পাহাড়েই মঙ্গল, পাহড়েই প্রশান্তি। 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @SShuvo, you're welcome! What I liked most was your videos. Both places, Tukk-O, Damtuya and  Hum Hum worth visiting. Thank you once more for bringing them to our attention!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!