RohitSadana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A Healthy Breakfast Makes the Day: Which is Your Favorite BREAKFAST DISH

Breakfast is the source of energy for all of us. A good breakfast makes the day.

A healthy and nourishing breakfast not only energizes our body but also help us to keep our mood great.

As this platform is represented by variety of people with same choice of being local guide. Lets share our favorite Breakfast Dish, It will surely help us to know other countries and their dishes in a better manner.

Mine favorite is Poori and Alloo.

It is one of the most beloved Indian Dish, If it is accompanied by Raita, Mango Pickles, Onion and Tomato. It gives a great Taste.

My favorite BreakfastMy favorite BreakfastPreparation of PooriPreparation of Poori

Jalandhar, Punjab, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: A Healthy Breakfast Makes the Day: Which is Your Favorite BREAKFAST DISH

@RohitSadana

Thanks for raising the isse of Healty BF.

I like South Indian the most: Idli & Plain Dosa.

Level 10

@RohitSadana Bro,Your breakfast looks so yummy but definately eating puri and aloo is not a healthy option for breakfast....

Level 9

This is an interesting topic @RohitSadana. Having a healthy breakfast is very important. 

For me, I love my slim body and won't trade anything else for it,  most morning I keto. I take 2spoon full coconut oil and a glass of warm water first thing in the morning before brushing. My breakfast most mornings is 3boiled eggs green tea + coconut oil.... 

Breakfast is very important, if one must skip any meal of the day then it must never be breakfast... 

Thank you for sharing... 

A-Beta
Connect Moderator

Healthy breakfast makes our day fully energetic @RohitSadana

I like to eat south indian food in my breakfast and also Poha is the best breakfast in India. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@ProfArunCM

You are right sir

Health is most imp

Being health conscious is great

Level 10

@ProfArunCM

You are right sir

Health is most imp and idli is best as it's less oily

Being health conscious is great