AinurZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A Great Year of experience being a Local Guide

@TorM

Thanks for tagging. The pictures are really incredible.

Level 9

@ErmesT

This is a real cute picture 🙂

Level 10

Hi @YK1001 

Howdy? Long time no see :). How come?. Can you share some pics of the pool please. I know you took some.Ha Ha Ha

Best regards

Rohitha

Level 10

Hi @AinurZ.

Congrats for more than a year s a Local Guides.

You found happiness when you are attending Local Guide Summit 2017.

Thank you that you are reviewing with specific point of Interests, as a Mom, nursery concern, home made bakery,  safety  and secure traveling for Mom and Children using a stroller.

Hope you keep on contributing in Google Maps

Thank you 

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

@RohithaF wrote:

Hi @AinurZ

I just can't let you slip this part, probably the most daring episode of the entire tour.

Yosemite Falls is the highest waterfall in Yosemite National Park, dropping a total of 2,425 feet from the top of the upper fall to the base of the lower fall.

When we climbed the the lower base we found the crystal clear pool hidden completely from the human civilization. I could simply read your husbands face reflecting the same crazy idea I had; jumping in to the pool. Time was already in the twilight zone and pool was in subzero temp. Both of us knew this. As we not ready for a venture like this, my idea was to jump in my birth attire and we agreed. Even before touching the zip @SampsonF appeared over the cliff followed by @MahabubMunna. We did not want to scare them off and decided to jump in the shorts we were wearing. Your husband dived in and I followed after giving my camera to @MahabubMunna to cover us with a video. As we came out water completely frozen the first thing we asked was from @MahabubMunna was "How was the video." . There was nothing. Then he shouted from the cliff above  "Camera is ready now." Risking my life of being petrified inside the pool, I jumped again only for the photo. This time it was real crazy my fingers were numb as I clung on to rocks to come out of water. I never saw pictures taken by @SampsonF . I hope he can share us some. Thank you @MahabubMunna for your picture.

Hope your hubby shared the stories with you. I did not, with my wife for the fear of her allowing me never to set foot again in SF. As the giggling went on for the next half hour as were climbing down @SoniaK became so inquisitive but we did not give her the full details, particularly the first part how we wanted to jump in before the others came up. It was hard to convince @AnuradhaP till I asked him to touch my frozen pants.  

The most amazing thing was that we found plenty of fish the size of my entire leg in that pool. We were wondering if they fell off the fall 2000 feet above as eggs or they swam upward almost 1000 feet to thrive in the pond.I guess they are Sacramento Pikeminnow as they were much larger than California Roach or Rainbow Trout. The water had a touch of dark aquamarine color. I think it is due to rich mineral content from the rocks.  

The PoolThe PoolReaching the poolReaching the poolThe west side of the fallThe west side of the fallThe lower part of Yosemite FallsThe lower part of Yosemite Falls

Brother Rohita. Nice.

Thank you.

Level 8

Let me do a search, @RohithaF!

Level 9

Hi @AinurZ!

Just gone through your soulful writing . Nice .

Hope you would send more pictures of your place. Your home is quite far away from mine yet your 360 photographs could bring me nearer to your beautiful country .

Mondrito

Level 10

Thanks Brother @YK1001

Nice to hear from you

Regards

Rohitha

Level 8

Супер!

Удачи всем нам!

Level 8

@YK1001 Fingers crossed for that! happy to hear from you again.

All the best for us :))