ShaikMohammed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Great Milestone 1 Million Views to 10 Million Views.

Hello Local Guides,

My Name is Shaik Mohammed Naseer , Level 8 Local Guide from Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Born and Brought up in India. I am a local guide from 2016. I would like to share with you a great milestone from 1 Million views to 10 Million views.

May 2017 I have 1 Million views on photos by the end of May 2018 in have 10 Million Views this mean per month 833,333 views are counting. I have added more than 4500+ plus in less than two years. I have added lot of places so that It helps billion of people.

tumblr_inline_nfym9zUzLw1rh8rjh.jpg

TO 

Screen-Shot-2015-08-13-at-5.18.49-PM.png

I have posted a post when I received 1 Million Views Below is the link.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Your-photos-reached-a-new-record-on-Google-...

From the last few months I am using google maps early tester application there lot of new features which I am testing on a daily basis.  Meantime I am also maintaining confidentiality of the app, I hope lot of local guides doing the same.

I have attended meetup with local guides in Hyderabad – India. Hosted by Mr. Aslam @AslamMo It was a very good meetup we share our experiences and knowledge also we have mapped lot of places and added 100’s of photos.

I have received perks from google maps . Thanks google maps. I am connected to google maps in social networking sites and YouTube I have watched lot of videos posted by google maps team guiding us how to take photos.

Riyadh Yes a beautiful capital city of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Here millions of people living with millions of expats. Rich arab culture you can see in Riyadh and there are significant changes coming the country. I have added thousands of photos. Being a local guide I have my own preference and priorities in adding places . I map Hospitals , Pharmacies , Bank and ATM’s.

Being a local guide I guide my colleague’s and I explain them about the importance of google maps local guide program and benefits. I would like to introduce my colleague Mr. Shahul Hameed @shahulu745who is a local guide Level 6 I explained him about our google maps he started 6 months ago added lot of photos and mapped lot of places. You can visit his page  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-April-2018/m-p/750169/hi...

I am sharing few of my photo’s which I have added in google maps also I am not promoting any businesses here. Thanks for reading my post.

IMG_7919.JPG

IMG_9211.JPG

IMG_E7944.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_E6759.JPG

Happy Mapping 🙂

Take Care.

Riyadh Saudi Arabia
8 comments
Level 7

Re: A Great Milestone 1 Million Views to 10 Million Views.

Great job Mr. Shaik Mohammed Naseer.

Level 8

Fantastic @ShaikMohammed

Congratulations for a great achievement.

Regards

Badruddeen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations.

Level 8

Thank you @Anonymous @Badruddeen@shahulu745

Level 8

@ShaikMohammed wrote:

Thank you @Anonymous @Badruddeen @shahulu745

You are welcome Shkh Mohamed

Cheers

Level 8

@ShaikMohammed awesome job sir. Keep up the good work and thank you for making the world a better place for us all.. 

Level 10

@ShaikMohammed

Congratulations~!!

I do not give a glimpse aboutmy photos views for a long time.

I check it after reading ur post.

woww What a surprise!!  11m!!

擷取.JPG

Let's keep guideing others together:((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 9

Awesome achievement @ShaikMohammed, next post for 50 million views :)!!