Aftab-A's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A Day in 2nd century CE Buddhist ruins

Ranigat the 2nd century CE Buddhist ruins located in valley Buner of Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Interesting place to visit.

Ranigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruinsRanigat ruins

Aftab Ah
Rani Gat Buddhists Ruins., Pakistan
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Day in 2nd century CE Buddhist ruins

Thanks for sharing, @Aftab-A.

Your post is getting a Photography label to make it more relevant since most of the content is photos. Tell us a bit about the history of these ruins. 

If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Aftab-A,

I'm also very intrigued by your post. Is this the first time that you visit these Buddhist ruins? Also, is it difficult to reach them, like for example is it accessible by car or only by foot?

Looking forward to your reply. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG its my 2nd time that i am visiting this place, and its easily accessible by car but because it is situated at the top of the mountain so a kilometer path have to cover by foot..

Aftab Ah
Level 10

Hi @Aftab-A!

Thanks so much for sharing this photos with us!

How wonderful it must have been this Buddhist temple when it was still standing!

The position at the top of the hill is already out of breath!

Just one question : do these ruins comprise only the temple or were there a small village next to them?

Bye,

David

Level 10

Thank you @davidhyno for your comment, yes there was a village and these ruins spread over an area of 4 square kilometers.

Aftab Ah

Thank you so much for these important details @Aftab-A, which I'm sure will be useful for every person, including me, who want to visit the ruins. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @Aftab-A

Thank you for suggesting me this post. Absolutely breathtaking place. How long did it takes you to reach it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!