Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A Crown Of Flowers For 150 LG 2017 Attendees

Thank bros @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN , @AnuradhaP @SoniaK @ErmesT @SanyaOdare ☺

You are already featuring on my HEART homepage 💖

Connect Moderator

Aaaaah......now you are talking @AnuradhaP.....well, for now, I prefer to be a princess only. That involves more fun and less responsibilities. 😛

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@SoniaK I just want to check whether you are a queen or a princess? 😄

Level 9

@SoniaK , anyone with three Daughters like @AnuradhaP & me can handle any situation with 🤴 or Queens 😎

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@SoniaK I just want to check whether you are a queen or a princess? 😄

Level 10

@SoniaK Ok, princes. 🙂 I always like fewer responsibilities and more fun. But I am a father of three daughters. 🙂

Connect Moderator

That makes you a King @AnuradhaP 😉

Level 9

@AnuradhaP father of three princess 🤴

Connect Moderator

Don't worry, @SoniaK, it is only between us (230.000 ?) And we will not tell to anyone. This is the best place to keep secrets.

Level 10

From me, not a flower but the entire TREE

nature.jpg

@OSAMA wrote:

The Title was Suggested by Big Bro @ErmesT ....

The Story : At the Result Night as many of other local guides we cant sleep waiting the result so we gather from all around the world North , South , East & West at the Silence Before The Storm thread it was a non sleeping night , funny , unforgettable & amazing wave of friendship emest  , All Waiting  @LucioV & @YK1001 talk about World Time Zone and  Write " Feels like the first day of the year when we are used to see fireworks in Australia"

@ShafiulB , @IlankovanT & @AnuradhaP cross fingering ,anxiety controlled , 

@ SanyaOdare stay positive - till the end.

from time to time @HelloSamsonR come and said : go to sleep , if you don't sleep this will not change the results , after couple of hours said again : go to sleep what will be will be ....

@SalmaanN search all the email folders even spam folder 

@RobAo make his amazing post Part One types of local guides before announcement and here Part Two

@ Martyn want to teach us the chicken dance

@ PavelSarwar @ HoudaR @ Gaieus @ MadanKPradhan @ JonasKL @ Badruddeen ,Klaudia , yayasark ,iykmba , OnyedikaBenjaminJ , Pannabd11 ,

DraganKajtez, SoniaK,  and many others ...

@BishowvijayaP send us the Scott Mckenzie Song San Francisco " if you're going to san francisco Be sure to wear some flowers in your HAIR "

now the creativity of ERMEST work and suggested : anyone will select to LG 2017 Summit to wear in his or her HAIR CROWN OF FLOWERS AND TAKE A PHOTO ..." ONLY PHOTO, NO WORDS & NO EMAIL SHOTS "  Photo with a crown of flowers , and others who not selected just photo OF YOU with flowers NOT CROWN so the crown for 150 and normal flowers for others  .... NO WORDS .... 🙂

so IN BOTH CASES IF YOU ARE SELECTED OR NOT PUT A PHOTO OF YOU WITH FLOWERS  ?

SO LETS START LOCAL GIUDES

ERMESTErmest with only FLowers

Connect Moderator

Hahahaha...... Thank you @ErmesT. That makes me feel better. 😛

@ErmesT wrote:

Don't worry, @SoniaK, it is only between us (230.000 ?) And we will not tell to anyone. This is the best place to keep secrets.

Level 10

Congratulations @AnuradhaP and @OSAMA for having three daughters. Are you both al

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@SoniaK Ok, princes. 🙂 I always like fewer responsibilities and more fun. But I am a father of three daughters. 🙂

so taking them to SF?

@SoniaK

@ErmesT

@SalmaanN