cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A Crown Of Flowers For 150 LG 2017 Attendees

@OSAMA..

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN , yes you did it bro  , did you still search all folders like me , Roger Roger 😁

Nothing missed including spam folder.. As @LucioV said, I even i sent a mail to myself at that day, to check whether my email is working or not.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee what a wonderful metaphor 🙂

The hidden talent, After the Day,Night Thread , not hidden 😊

But I remember you have a selfie 🤳 with flowers or Mango tree it's ok we accept that no rules now just Fun @ErmesT @SalmaanN @SoniaK @SanyaOdare

Level 9

@SalmaanN@Every Time I read that post I laugh loud,one of the best part@HelloSamsonR, from time to time ,said enough go to sleep what will be will go to sleep 😂 😂😂😂

Level 8

@OSAMA..

I even remember the reply i posted to @HelloSamsonR when he said enough and to go to sleep.. I said that I can only pretend to sleep.. He was right.. Whatever going to happen, will happen..

Such a wonderful memories.. @ErmesT was amazing.. Every reply was impressive.. Never known who will join suddenly.

Thanks to you for creating such a needful post in the right time..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN

then @HelloSamsonR after i think 20 hrs come and said: "Osama check now i just get the emaaaail", it was a wonderful moment for me...

Level 10

Satya14jitMSatya14jitM

Satyajit
Level 9

Many thanks to you @SalmaanN and to all my LGs Family members , its my All Time best Post , For have such a wonderfull friends @ErmesT 🙂

@SalmaanN wrote:

@OSAMA..

I even remember the reply i posted to @HelloSamsonR when he said enough and to go to sleep.. I said that I can only pretend to sleep.. He was right.. Whatever going to happen, will happen..

Such a wonderful memories.. @ErmesT was amazing.. Every reply was impressive.. Never known who will join suddenly.

Thanks to you for creating such a needful post in the right time..

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

Many thanks to you @SalmaanN and to all my LGs Family members , its my All Time best Post , For have such a wonderfull friends @ErmesT 🙂

Its my pleasure, dear @OSAMA.. Thank you.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Thank you very Much @SatyaLGjiT ,  🙂

i want to joke with you ok?!!

as i did with others ok? did you read the post ? 

this is the flowers photo alone where is your photo with the flowers 🙂

@SatyaLGjiT wrote:

Satya14jitMSatya14jitM

Level 8

Dear @Tito,

When there is some fashionable catalog for pensioners, so maybe I'm a model ......

hahaha, next year I will be 50. I have adult son, he is 28 years old. But 30 years

ago I was 90-60-90.... hahahaha. And it is no photo wiews...hahahha