OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A Crown Of Flowers For 150 LG 2017 Attendees

rules are made to be broken . OK OK , plan B when you all upload the your photo with flowers , what ever you understand the thread i will make collage if all attendees who Accept that , and insert it on the first page , so do what ever you want ,NO RULES 😛@SoniaK @Anonymous @KlaudiaB@ErmesT @BishowvijayaP @RobAo @Martyn @HelloSamsonR

Level 9

thank you @AnuradhaP yeah of course they will enjoy 🙂

Waiting your photo with a  crown of flowers 😉 you deserve that crown 

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@OSAMA All will enjoy this,  link to the song was missig. 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMA My good friend from Jordan. I am still looking for the crown of flowers, once I get them I would post them here for all to see. :D. And lets use the hashtag #Crownofflowers 😄 on our posts.

Level 8

Sorry @OSAMA,

i do non know, where is first page, so for any case I am sending my new photo,

here. It's a photo of today. Yesterday I sent to you only flowers without me, sorry

about it, now I  understand, what you want to do.  Sincere greeting  from SlovakiaSincere greeting  from Slovakia

And many thanks for it, for your article too. Yesterday, when I was reading your

article about non sleeping night, and searching in spam .... I was laughing so loud,

my husband thought, that I won first price in lotery...   Klaudia

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is up to me @OSAMA, I am not man of fun to much.

I do not like party, discotheques, loud music, laugh without any reason and do nothing where I can not see the essence and purpose.

But it's up to me...

People who knows me in real life are told me that I all tasks taking too seriously.

Even when we had some volunteer activity in my town, many people can hardly wait to finish some task, but not entirely task...they just want to grab bear and take a bite.
But not me, I want to finish something completely, and when I am head of team, I always see who is there just for bear...then I pick few people who like to finish some task to work with them, but also the other group of people is included in work...and then I know what job I can give to whom...problem solved, task completed, everyone happy, they grab bear I go to home 😄

Good luck with flowers, I like only digital flowers and bonsai tree.

😉

Level 9

@KlaudiaB thank you so much, and as @SoniaK said no need for apologies , it's all just for kidding 😁

Level 7

@KlaudiaB you look just like photo model!

Level 7

Hi @OSAMA, what do you say about this 

Near NBQ, Umm Al Quwain, UAENear NBQ, Umm Al Quwain, UAE

Level 9

Where are you lool I like UM AL Quwain Beach

but I want a selfie 🤳 with flowers @EjazShah

Is this a flowers 🌲 🙂

Level 10

Once again San Francisco. Enjoy it guys. 😄