cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Cheerful Lady With a Little Hope - Laxmi Gautam from Nepal

Namaste

Greeting from NepalGreeting from Nepal

I am Laxmi Gautam from Kathmandu, Nepal. It's been more than a year that I am contributing as a Local Guide. I enjoy interacting with fellows sharing my experiences through different posts on local guides connect and among them some of the post may have been seen by you already. I can’t imagine my life without travelling & writing. I love to make people happy as seeing happy faces I also become happy which gives me energy to involve more & more as a local guide.

What I love about being a Local Guide:  I love mapping the world on Google map to help the travelers so that they need not have to ask others for directions. Most importantly, through local guide connect platform I found so many new friends belonging to inside and outside the country. What I love about being a local guide is that my small contribution can bring a little bit smile, a little bit change, and a little bit hope in travelers.

My Community: I am from Nepal. I am member of different local guide communities on Google plus but I owner of  Rapti Local Guides (RLG). Recently I have hosted a meetup named as Worldwide  Review Hour - Nepali as a part of international event ‘Worldwide Review Hour’.

Smiling FacesSmiling FacesGrouping PhotosGrouping Photos

Currently I have initiated a worldwide mega meetup is event by the name International Day of Culture which will held in May 21, 2018

Some sample meetups that I attended:

Thamel Amble || a part of Worldwide photowalk || Showcasing the beauty of our city

IMG_20180224_124836.jpg

Kathmandu food crawl || a series of Worldwide food crawl

IMG_20171216_150019.jpg

Pashupatinath Meetup, Nepal

large (1).jpg

And here are few of my posts:

Three local guides collaborated in a meetup

IMG_20180127_125826.jpgIMG_20180127_124928.jpg

My featured post:

The colorful festival of Nepal || Happy holi || Happy colourful dayColor ful faceColor ful face

IMG_20180301_123444.jpg

As I am so keen for travelling I found a great medium to connect worldwide through google local guide.

Also being a woman myself it’s very challenging to be a local guide as I use to face a lot of problems like trouble in traveling alone, unwilling behaviors from the people and not getting the correct informations.

But no matter how the response is I have a good support to be a local guide from my family members.

Fun Fact about me: I am fun loving person and always carry smile on face. I love to explore those places where I never been before. My recent visit was the World Heritage Site “Lumbini”, The birth place of Lord Buddha. Beside this I love travelling, photography, hiking, taking selfie and shooting jumping photos.

JumpingJumpingJumpingJumping

Thank you so much for providing your valuable time to read this post.

Regards,

Laxmi Gautam

Nepal
45 comments
Level 10

Re: A Cheerful Lady With a Little Hope - Laxmi Gautam from Nepal

Wonderful post @LaxmiG1 and you deserve what you mentioned here. In every meetups that we participated together, I found you always helpful and coordinating. That cheerfulness on your face counts a lot. 

Hope to continue our journey of local guide mutually and most effectively this year too. 

Thank you so much for sharing this brief profile. 🙂

Level 9

Good Job @LaxmiG.You have energized me for further steps to be taken.

Wish you all the best for application 🙂

Level 10

I wish you to post your profile soon @SovitaD. Now its your turn. Come on let's show the feminine local guide power from Nepal to the world. All the best for connect live both of you (Laxmi & Sovita). 😃

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP Thank you much and yours great support 

Level 8

@SovitaD Thank you dear and happy to hear you from this hope to see your post very soon.

All the best.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP @SovitaDb Thank you and best of luck for both of you .

Level 10

Awesome introduction @LaxmiG1 . Thanks for sharing your experience with us been a local guide. It is also Good to  know some fun and amazing facts about you. Always happy, smiling and cheerful :). 

Level 9

Great job @LaxmiG1

& the tittle should be 'cheerful lady with her LG gang'

Best of luck for your application 😊👌😊

Level 9

Nice to finally meet you @LaxmiG1 through this beautiful post and your activities. Keep up the great work and keep inspiring.