Oyakhilomee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

A CONCERT IN MY CITY.

pixpectiv-1545151886383.jpg

Good day guys, I guess this will be my first and last post of 2018?. 

I have been on Google for a while now and normally contributed to the map by uploading photos when I see something worth sharing with the world. I did not know about the Google Local Guide program till November last month and honestly I feel good about myself when I see the views that my photos are getting. It means I am actually helping someone out there. 

So I decided to put more effort into helping others with reviews of places where I have been to also. All in all it has been a fun two months so far. 

fortuneshotz--1545149519970.jpg

Now the Plugged Music Festival was a concert that held in my city of Port Harcourt on the 16th of December at the Port Harcourt Pleasure Park which is a beautiful place by the way. 

The concert was headlined by one of country's top musical artist - Davido. 

The music concert which is the second edition of the annual show is set to be bigger next year with the fact that more than 6,000 people attended this year's edition.

IMG_20181216_213926.jpg

I had a fun time at the concert and looking forward to witnessing more of such things to happen in my city. 

6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A CONCERT IN MY CITY.

hai @Oyakhilomee thanks for sharing your story about concert! i love to watch a music concert too!

Indonesia Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Oyakhilomee

First of all happy 2019, I hope your year started good. I personally love going to concerts and to club where there is live music, as it's one of the best occasion to gather people together with good vibes. 

Which is your favourite music genre? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

My favorite genre at the moment is hip hop and afrobeat. The vibe and excitement I experience at concerts cannot be felt any where else to be honest. 

Never been to such kind of concert, but it would be good fun I bet @Oyakhilomee.

Just to let you know the second picture that you have posted does not appear to be your own and is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. It has been removed from your post for this reason. For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see this post.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Actually two photos out of the three are not mine. Only the last is mine. How do I give it appropriate credit to the owner to avoid things like these in the future. 

Hi @Oyakhilomee,

I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best strategies to post original content.